Monday, June 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:39 pm

matchax wrote:I hated Trollhunter....but i hate all found footage movie so I'm not a good reference.

I liked Cloverfield, Rec 1-2, Trollhunter, The Last Exorcism, Grave Encounters, Apollo 18 and Chronicle off the top of my head. I'm looking forward to watching The Bay and The Tunnel. I have no problem with found footage movies even though lots of people hate them.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

I dig found footage when done well (Cloverfield, Chronicle). Not so much when they're horrible (Diary of the Dead).

leonblurry

Whippersnapper

Postby leonblurry » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21 am

Banning of movies is such a pain for movie lovers!!!!! :smt102 Looking forward to watching "Gravity" and "Moon". :smt026

leonblurry

Whippersnapper

Postby leonblurry » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:44 am

StaticVic wrote:oh and sadly the Xbox promo codes are no longer working. at least not for me :(
Hey my bro, use this xbox one promo code microsoft. I've claimed discounts and other offers thrice from there. :smt005
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:10 pm

leonblurry wrote: Hey my bro, use this xbox one promo code microsoft. I've claimed discounts and other offers thrice from there. :smt005

Did you just get to ten posts so you could post this link? :lol: The second you posted it you logged off.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:01 pm

My order for Byzantium says my delivery date is Wednesday while VaderTheTrader's order for Byzantium(with extra goodies) says Tuesday. I placed my order first. :lol:
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Did you just get to ten posts so you could post this link? :lol: The second you posted it you logged off.


Yep. And if he comes back, to answer the question he asked earlier: THAT is spam, Leon. It's also why you seem to have a history of being banned from forums all over the internet after your first 2-5 posts. It's also why you're done here. But don't worry, you always have the Irritable Bowel Syndrome forums to fall back on.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Yep. And if he comes back, to answer the question he asked earlier: THAT is spam, Leon. It's also why you seem to have a history of being banned from forums all over the internet after your first 2-5 posts. It's also why you're done here. But don't worry, you always have the Irritable Bowel Syndrome forums to fall back on.

I have irritable bowels and now have to wear diapers. :-( Can someone point me towards that forum. That is how I originally found The Outhouse.

I love how that guy posted about proper internet etiquette.
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:53 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have irritable bowels and now have to wear diapers. :-( Can someone point me towards that forum. That is how I originally found The Outhouse.

I love how that guy posted about proper internet etiquette.


Here ya go.

Maybe their Tummy Teas can help you!
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Here ya go.

Maybe their Tummy Teas can help you!

Spammer! ;)
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:My order for Byzantium says my delivery date is Wednesday while VaderTheTrader's order for Byzantium(with extra goodies) says Tuesday. I placed my order first. :lol:


Well you do have a pretty good reputation amongst delivery people as to your taste in blu rays. I suppose amazon is allowing the extra day for viewing & repackaging time for the guys in your local UPS office. Thanks again by the way! Looking forward to tomorrow!
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:15 pm

I have two codes for $3 Off Digital Download Purchase from ParamountMovies.com.

They both say they're expired but at least on of these has to be a screw up. The one that says it expires 07/12/2013 was issued to me in September. :shock: So it is either wrong or was just mean, lol.

n6cgvvvpjx exp. 09/11/2013
cvhm0p033b exp. 07/12/2013

Please let me know if either work for you. :)
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:35 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The best movie about killer sheep is Black Sheep. I can't find my DVD. :-(


Have you ever seen Thankskilling?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 pm

theDevilman wrote:Spammer! ;)

Spammer! :P
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Have you ever seen Thankskilling?

Never even heard of it. Is it any good? Is there killer sheep in it?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 53 guests