Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:01 pm

hellmutt wrote:Damn, I go on vacation for the weekend and all hell breaks loose!

I knew it was your fault. :P

And Dave has logged in multiple times since he supposedly left. :smt006

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Holy crap! All this talk of horror and i am swamped in work. Gonna have to catch up on reading here! By the time i chime in, you'll all be talking about something else. lol!

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:42 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I knew it was your fault. :P

And Dave has logged in multiple times since he supposedly left. :smt006

I guess I missed that part too. Crazy goings on here in the Outhouse.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:18 am

hellmutt wrote:
I guess I missed that part too. Crazy goings on here in the Outhouse.

He has logged in but hasn't posted again. He can come back anytime he wants. He left of his own free will, after flipping out and insulting multiple members on two different nights. If anyone misses him they can go visit him on the other site. Hopefully if he ever returns he can take people off his blacklist and learn how to relax a little. I like things the way they are now. People hand out codes, have some fun and have some conversation.

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:42 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:He has logged in but hasn't posted again. He can come back anytime he wants. He left of his own free will, after flipping out and insulting multiple members on two different nights. If anyone misses him they can go visit him on the other site. Hopefully if he ever returns he can take people off his blacklist and learn how to relax a little. I like things the way they are now. People hand out codes, have some fun and have some conversation.

:shock:

I think maybe I'm glad I missed all that!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 am

hellmutt wrote:
:shock:

I think maybe I'm glad I missed all that!

It was some crazy nights. That's what I thought you were referring to when you said all hell broke loose in here. :lol: At least Dave gave me a new sig before he left. I might have to go out and recruit some more people to give codes away.

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:59 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:It was some crazy nights. That's what I thought you were referring to when you said all hell broke loose in here. :lol: At least Dave gave me a new sig before he left. I might have to go out and recruit some more people to give codes away.

Yah, I skimmed the 13 pages I missed, I saw some wild and interesting things but ran out of patience to read every post one at a time :)

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:18 am

hellmutt wrote:Damn, I go on vacation for the weekend and all hell breaks loose!

:smt006

matchax

Birdman

Postby matchax » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:27 am

Well I'm here to stay. you guys have been very helpful...and don't worry I won't start spamming after my 10th post.

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:17 pm

I guess Lasershipping must be watching Byzantium tonight...............

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:22 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:I guess Lasershipping must be watching Byzantium tonight...............

Amazon says your package was delivered at 12:04PM. You might want to take a look around for it.

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:23 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Amazon says your package was delivered at 12:04PM. You might want to take a look around for it.

I looked all over just to be sure and my wife was here all day. Is there a phone number to call?

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:29 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I looked all over just to be sure and my wife was here all day. Is there a phone number to call?

It says it was delivered to your front door. I have a tracking number and order number. If you put the tracking number into their website you can fill out a tracking inquiry. I don't have a telephone number.

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

Liar! Blacklisted. ;)

I hope everyone knows that is a joke. ;)

Sarahroo

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:32 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

No really, they really truly did not deliver it to our front porch. I am not kidding. :smt102 :groucho:

leave a comment with facebook