Monday, May 2, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:26 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:You picked the same three movies that EvilOne picked. :smt011

This game was a bust!

Ignore him just like I did.

So am I right or am I right :D

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:13 pm

I just found a My Coke Reward code. It's useless to me. Anyone want to try. It might be used.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Before the next round begins and all future rounds I need TheWolverine to eliminate one person from the contest. That person is shut out of all codes from me for that week. If TheWolverine can eliminate everyone he gets to decide what I do with the codes. He can keep them all or take his favorite and allow other people to have the rest. He also gets to keep guessing each round. I will no longer post the bad combination list. It's everyone versus TheWolverine. I eagerly await his first name to be elimated.

matchax

Birdman

Postby matchax » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Hey guys,

I'm going to need the XML code for turbo...if one of you get it could you send it my way.

Thanks !

Sarahroo

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh where oh where has TheWolverine gone? Oh where oh where can he beeeeee? :band

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:52 pm

I just hope when TheWolverine starts eliminating people that they don't take it personally. Don't hold it against him, it's all in good fun. The game has dragged on and needs to be spiced up. If you win the contest you will be given great power.

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:03 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I just hope when TheWolverine starts eliminating people that they don't take it personally. Don't hold it against him, it's all in good fun. The game has dragged on and needs to be spiced up. If you win the contest you will be given great power.

I thought TheWolverine already started eliminating people when TheDevilMan went missing a few days ago.......

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:04 pm

bazdaman wrote:I just found a My Coke Reward code. It's useless to me. Anyone want to try. It might be used.

I'll have it please, if you still have it. Thank you. :)

matchax wrote:Hey guys,

I'm going to need the XML code for turbo...if one of you get it could you send it my way.

Thanks !

PM on it's way. :)

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I just hope when TheWolverine starts eliminating people that they don't take it personally. Don't hold it against him, it's all in good fun. The game has dragged on and needs to be spiced up. If you win the contest you will be given great power.

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I thought TheWolverine already started eliminating people when TheDevilMan went missing a few days ago.......

I survived... kind of... and now i'm back as a sentient zombie! :twisted:

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 pm

To make things even more fair for TheWolverine, everyone who hasn't put in two guesses is eliminated. After round 1 TheWolverine gets to eliminate two people every round.

So who will TheWolverine eliminate?

His best buddy "car keys"?

His archenemy theDevilman?

Heavy hitters Hellmutt, VaderTheTrader and Bazdaman?

Glacier16 who has fucked around every round?

Sarahroo who has no shot in hell of winning?

Lord Simian who makes his selections by throwing feces at a board?

EvilOne who he completely ignores as competition?

I may need a stand in for TheWolverine if he doesn't show up soon. I don't know if any of you are up to snuff though.

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:48 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:To make things even more fair for TheWolverine, everyone who hasn't put in two guesses is eliminated. After round 1 TheWolverine gets to eliminate two people every round.

So who will TheWolverine eliminate?

His best buddy "car keys"?

His archenemy theDevilman?

Heavy hitters Hellmutt, VaderTheTrader and Bazdaman?

Glacier16 who has fucked around every round?

Sarahroo who has no shot in hell of winning?

Lord Simian who makes his selections by throwing feces at a board?

EvilOne who he completely ignores as competition?

Soooo, I gave everyone a number and did a randomizer, and the person eliminated this round is Mr Simian. Sorry mate :(

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:04 am

TheWolverine wrote:
Soooo, I gave everyone a number and did a randomizer, and the person eliminated this round is Mr Simian. Sorry mate :(

Very fair way to do it.
Does that mean the new round commences now GWAC?

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:38 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Very fair way to do it.
Does that mean the new round commences now GWAC?

Lord Simian? :-(

The round begins.

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:40 am

New guess:

Night Of The Comet
The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead
Assault On Precinct 13

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:40 am

Oh, I should have The Hobbit Extended Edition to giveaway tomorrow.

leave a comment with facebook