Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 am

theDevilman wrote:Was used. Thank you so much for letting me try, though!


Ah too bad. I have a feeling they'll be quite plentiful though. I'll probably come across another
User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:13 am

carkey wrote:Anyone want to try Turbo for iTunes? I don't have the XML.

Yeah I'll give it a shot. Should be able to get an xml.
User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Ah too bad. I have a feeling they'll be quite plentiful though. I'll probably come across another

Where you getting these codes from? Especially the UK ones???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 am

bazdaman wrote:Where you getting these codes from? Especially the UK ones???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2


That is a very precious guarded secret! However, if I already have a given title I always offer them up here when I come across one. I also had a hobbit extended UK UV code earlier however I'm pretty sure that one was used so I didn't offer it up.
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:32 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Ah too bad. I have a feeling they'll be quite plentiful though. I'll probably come across another

I'm sensing the same. Thank you again. :)
User avatar

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:56 am

Hows everyone doing??
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:22 am

theofficialagp wrote:Hows everyone doing??


What's up, long time no post.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 am

theofficialagp wrote:Hows everyone doing??

We are determining the worthiness of theatrical versions versus extended cuts.
User avatar

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:27 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:We are determining the worthiness of theatrical versions versus extended cuts.


Deff Extended cuts. The more the better! lol
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:46 am

theofficialagp wrote:
Deff Extended cuts. The more the better! lol

My thoughts exactly. Why watch the theatrical cut of Aliens when I can watch it with 17 extra minutes?
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:39 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:My thoughts exactly. Why watch the theatrical cut of Aliens when I can watch it with 17 extra minutes?

Yes! And the re-added Tom Skerritt scene in the first Alien is amazing!
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:16 am

theDevilman wrote:Yes! And the re-added Tom Skerritt scene in the first Alien is amazing!

Another Ridley Scott movie I would only watch the director's cut on is Kingdom of Heaven. I can't imagine watching a 45 minute shorter version of that film. Gladiator is pretty damn good too and he gets a lot of praise for his final cut of Blade Runner.

Two other great examples are The New World running in at 37 extra minutes and Troy at 33 minutes.
User avatar

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 am

I'll take extended cuts any day of the week :groucho:
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:38 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Another Ridley Scott movie I would only watch the director's cut on is Kingdom of Heaven. I can't imagine watching a 45 minute shorter version of that film. Gladiator is pretty damn good too and he gets a lot of praise for his final cut of Blade Runner.

Two other great examples are The New World running in at 37 extra minutes and Troy at 33 minutes.


I'd love to see those extended versions.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Arion wrote:
I'd love to see those extended versions.

Let me mail them to you.



I have 12 MCR codes to hand out.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: achilles, GiveWarAChance, Glaeken, Grayson, pastajoe, sdsichero, Stephen Day, StrongStyleFiction, VaderTheTrader and 42 guests