Advertisement

Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Liked in: 29 posts
Title: Unliving Legend

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I don't even know what that means but it legitimately seems bow down worthy! :band

Sadly it just means I have no life. :cry:

Advertisement

theDevilman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 0 post

Postby theDevilman » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Imagine how high I would be if I was in the 80's. I'm just at 55% and I kick your ass. :P

lol. To fisnish out a game it usually takes a long time. (Depends on the game, i suppose.) Part of why i have a lower score. I go more for completion rates. Some of those cheevos SUCK! lol
My freebies: http://goo.gl/cdzpsu (When i have them. Usually games.) Except movies... those i'll try to give here on the rare occasion that i have any. :)

"The have's will always loath the have-not's... Unless they can get something from them. Then they'll just fake it."

VaderTheTrader
dINGO

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm just over 70,000. Bow down before me! :twisted:

Well I just hit 2,300 the other night so there!
However if my score was beefed up by all those years of playing the original xbox I'd probably be closer to your rating. Seems like I spend more time watching movies & playing ipad apps nowadays......

carkey
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby carkey » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey guys and gals! I saw an advanced screening of Hunger games catching fire yesterday. Go check it out, it was so good. In case you live under a rock...it has everyone's favourite Jennifer Lawrence and she was smoking hot!!!!

VaderTheTrader
dINGO

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:01 pm

carkey wrote:Hey guys and gals! I saw an advanced screening of Hunger games catching fire yesterday. Go check it out, it was so good. In case you live under a rock...it has everyone's favourite Jennifer Lawrence and she was smoking hot!!!!

All Hail JLaw!!!
(Beats chest & performs ceremonial JLaw salute)

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Well I just hit 2,300 the other night so there!
However if my score was beefed up by all those years of playing the original xbox I'd probably be closer to your rating. Seems like I spend more time watching movies & playing ipad apps nowadays......

How would playing the original Xbox help your gamerscore? They didn't have achievements until the 360. I've been playing less and less video games through the years. They usually take a back seat to my movies/box sets and comic books. Usually on the weekends I play card games and foreign board games. I'm pretty big into music too. There's just not enough time for everything. :-( I honestly thought about quitting video games a few times.

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 pm

carkey wrote:Hey guys and gals! I saw an advanced screening of Hunger games catching fire yesterday. Go check it out, it was so good. In case you live under a rock...it has everyone's favourite Jennifer Lawrence and she was smoking hot!!!!

Uhm, should I watch the first one before I check it out? :oops:

My brother is taking my niece to go see it this weekend.

VaderTheTrader
dINGO

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:How would playing the original Xbox help your gamerscore? They didn't have achievements until the 360. I've been playing less and less video games through the years. They usually take a back seat to my movies/box sets and comic books. Usually on the weekends I play card games and foreign board games. I'm pretty big into music too. There's just not enough time for everything. :-( I honestly thought about quitting video games a few times.

Exactly!!!
If achievements had been instituted back for the original.........then I'd have a huge score but alas as you said that was not the case hence my minuscule number however I used to play non-stop to a ridiculous degree however there is no achievement/gamer account to prove it...........just countless hours of strained eyes & blistered thumbs..........
Ah the good old days

And yes! Go watch the 1st Hunger Games for JLaw's Sake!!!! Stop this heresy! We overlook it because of your position in the JLaw appreciation community & your origination of this thread but rumors are starting to spread amongst the people of Lawrence.........even the king has become suspicious...........so I hear.

EvilOne
Flying Mongoose

Formerly: Evil

Postby EvilOne » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:16 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Uhm, should I watch the first one before I check it out? :oops:

You haven't read the books? :o

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Exactly!!!
If achievements had been instituted back for the original.........then I'd have a huge score but alas as you said that was not the case hence my minuscule number however I used to play non-stop to a ridiculous degree however there is no achievement/gamer account to prove it...........just countless hours of strained eyes & blistered thumbs..........
Ah the good old days

And yes! Go watch the 1st Hunger Games for JLaw's Sake!!!! Stop this heresy! We overlook it because of your position in the JLaw appreciation community & your origination of this thread but rumors are starting to spread amongst the people of Lawrence.........even the king has become suspicious...........so I hear.

Now I get what you were talking about. I didn't get the original Xbox until almost the end of it's run. I wanted to play Fable and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

I think I'll just tell everyone that I watched Hunger Games. I've had so many opportunities to watch the movie and have passed on it every time. I think the only way I would watch it at this point is if someone bought me a physical copy of it.

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:21 pm

EvilOne wrote:You haven't read the books? :o

Books? I don't read unless there's pretty pictures with it.

carkey
Rorshach Test Subject

Postby carkey » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Uhm, should I watch the first one before I check it out? :oops:

You might want to watch the first one as the second one picks up right where it ends... So yeah, definitely check it out

VaderTheTrader
dINGO

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:09 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Now I get what you were talking about. I didn't get the original Xbox until almost the end of it's run. I wanted to play Fable and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

I think I'll just tell everyone that I watched Hunger Games. I've had so many opportunities to watch the movie and have passed on it every time. I think the only way I would watch it at this point is if someone bought me a physical copy of it.

Poor Hellmutt gave you an HDX code for it way back! Try to watch an ultraviolet streaming movie.........you might like it.

Join Us!!!!!! Watch it on your vudu app on your 360!

Do it for JLaw......

GiveWarAChance
rubber spoon

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:54 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Poor Hellmutt gave you an HDX code for it way back! Try to watch an ultraviolet streaming movie.........you might like it.

Join Us!!!!!! Watch it on your vudu app on your 360!

Do it for JLaw......

It was HDX? It shows up as SD for me.

If I join you guys we might as well close this thread.

Who gave me Beautiful Creatures?

VaderTheTrader
dINGO

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It was HDX? It shows up as SD for me.

If I join you guys we might as well close this thread.

Who gave me Beautiful Creatures?

If I remember correctly that was a time sensitive code that Hellmutt was giving away as well

Ah well if that Hunger Games code he gave you was SD then I guess you have a valid excuse for not watching it yet given your aversion to inferior resolution.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum