Friday, June 24, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm

TheWolverine wrote:Uv please kind sir

Sent.

You know I'm curious what you thought of the movie The Wolverine.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:20 pm

theDevilman wrote:P.S. Anyone else find the site SUPER slow today? Took forever to load the site and even longer to post a reply. Or my crappy computer is just one leg deeper into the grave today.


Yeah, it's super slow. And I know it's not my computer's fault.
User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:25 pm

theDevilman wrote:P.S. Anyone else find the site SUPER slow today? Took forever to load the site and even longer to post a reply. Or my crappy computer is just one leg deeper into the grave today.

Yup it's running super slow for me too.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:25 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sent.

You know I'm curious what you thought of the movie The Wolverine.


I didn't enjoy it. It was a huge let down. The script was rubbish and so too was the acting. The best scene is the mid-credits scene. That made it worthwhile bearing the 2hours watching it.

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Oh and thanks for the code War
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:33 pm

TheWolverine wrote:
I didn't enjoy it. It was a huge let down. The script was rubbish and so too was the acting. The best scene is the mid-credits scene. That made it worthwhile bearing the 2hours watching it.


Huh, I watched it Saturday & thought it was pretty good but ya the mid credit scene is a highlight.
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Yeah, it was certainly better than the first one.
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:53 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:R.I.P.D. UV & DC - Take one or Sarahroo will kick your ass.

Thankfully they seemed to have complied! :lol: 8)
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Huh, I watched it Saturday & thought it was pretty good but ya the mid credit scene is a highlight.

You dare to question TheWolverine? The man they named the movie after! :smt013 You'll be lucky if he doesn't pop a claw in your ass.
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Would anyone like to see if the iTunes portion of forgetting Sarah Marshall still works? PM me please.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Would anyone like to see if the iTunes portion of forgetting Sarah Marshall still works? PM me please.

That way if theDevilman does send you a PM you can say someone beat him to it? :P Smart thinking. :wink:
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:That way if theDevilman does send you a PM you can say someone beat him to it? :P Smart thinking. :wink:


Actually it was because I was walking away for awhile but you bring up a very interesting side benefit.... :smt102 :groucho:
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:If I get all of my shipments in this week I should have codes for The Wolverine, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, 21 Jump Street, R.I.P.D., Argo, Beautiful Creatures, The Hunger Games, Ted, Gangster Squad, Hit & Run, The Host, Black Swan, Project X, Splice and Phantom. Just a few. :lol: The other 14 movies don't look like they come with codes.

GiveWarAChance, would it be too much to ask if I could have a code for The Wolverine please?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 pm

TheWolverine wrote:Oh and thanks for the code War

Well, at least someone thanked me. :smt011

Sarahroo wrote:
Actually it was because I was walking away for awhile but you bring up a very interesting side benefit.... :smt102 :groucho:

Just you wait to see what I do tomorrow.


LivingDeadGrl wrote: GiveWarAChance, would it be too much to ask if I could have a code for The Wolverine please?

I do not make such decisions. That is up to the high council to decide. I'm going to guess that code is going to be very much in demand. Maybe I'm mistaken?
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:33 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:You dare to question TheWolverine? The man they named the movie after! :smt013 You'll be lucky if he doesn't pop a claw in your ass.


His opinion is his opinion but I'll wait a couple of days to find out the most popular consensus in regards to the movie. Interesting you would say break a claw off though....

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Draco x, Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], Herald, IvCNuB4, McMonkey Nut, panguar, pastajoe, uz000 and 53 guests