Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:19 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:All the codes have been handed out.

Next week I should have two codes for Game of Thrones Season 2 digital copies and a UV & DC code for Sinister.

Hopefully in the meantime I see someone else willing to give a few codes. :-D


Thank you sooooo much for SkyFall! :D

paticb

Faster Pussycat

Postby paticb » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Thanks for the Silent Hill code GiveWarAChance!!!! :lol:
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Glacier16 wrote:

Ahhhh, very nice! I'll be picking that up myself as well.

I can't wait for season 3 to start up. I've purposely stayed away from the books and all forums related to the show so I can not know what is going to happen next.

gmurphy

expert hobo killer

Postby gmurphy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Thanks for the code giveaway. Much appreciated.
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:34 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I can't wait for season 3 to start up. I've purposely stayed away from the books and all forums related to the show so I can not know what is going to happen next.




Haha, yeah i went and read up everything I could on wiki about it but i still will watch it and love it.
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Thanks, GWAC. You're a king among men for all the codes you've given away. And you're right: it's time, I think, to see more people sharing codes. This whole thread is basically people asking you for freebies!

So... The Lord of the Monkeys has one to give away! I have the UV code for my copy of The Dark Knight Trilogy!

But it ain't QUITE free. Anyone who wants it has to do one of two things:

1) Have given away a code in this thread at some point before today, or...
2) PM me a message telling me what your favorite Batman story was, as if I'd never read it. Really sell me on it!

I'll pick a winner tomorrow!
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:06 am

Lord Simian wrote:Thanks, GWAC. You're a king among men for all the codes you've given away. And you're right: it's time, I think, to see more people sharing codes. This whole thread is basically people asking you for freebies!

So... The Lord of the Monkeys has one to give away! I have the UV code for my copy of The Dark Knight Trilogy!

But it ain't QUITE free. Anyone who wants it has to do one of two things:

1) Have given away a code in this thread at some point before today, or...
2) PM me a message telling me what your favorite Batman story was, as if I'd never read it. Really sell me on it!

I'll pick a winner tomorrow!


Thanks for the offer! I just joined yesterday so no time yet to have posted here. Fortunately, I already have all those movies through a previous CinemaNow Promo, or I would be writing you an essay right now! It's a great giveaway, someone will be very lucky.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 am

Lord Simian wrote:Thanks, GWAC. You're a king among men for all the codes you've given away. And you're right: it's time, I think, to see more people sharing codes. This whole thread is basically people asking you for freebies!

So... The Lord of the Monkeys has one to give away! I have the UV code for my copy of The Dark Knight Trilogy!

But it ain't QUITE free. Anyone who wants it has to do one of two things:

1) Have given away a code in this thread at some point before today, or...
2) PM me a message telling me what your favorite Batman story was, as if I'd never read it. Really sell me on it!

I'll pick a winner tomorrow!

Can I have the code? :-D

1) I've probably handed out around 100 codes, so I qualify for this.
2) I like the story where Batman does detective stuff. I like detective stuff. How's that?

Just kidding, I'm just glad to see someone else willing to share their codes. We could have quite the thread in here if more people shared. It feels like everyone is just waiting on me. :D

I also like it when I see people in this thread getting involved in other threads. We have movie threads for the people that don't read comic books. I'm always interested in hearing other people's opinions about movies. Hell, give your opinion on the movies I give out. I won't take offense if you think it's a piece of shit.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:17 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Can I have the code? :-D

1) I've probably handed out around 100 codes, so I qualify for this.
2) I like the story where Batman does detective stuff. I like detective stuff. How's that?

Just kidding, I'm just glad to see someone else willing to share their codes. We could have quite the thread in here if more people shared. It feels like everyone is just waiting on me. :D

I also like it when I see people in this thread getting involved in other threads. We have movie threads for the people that don't read comic books. I'm always interested in hearing other people's opinions about movies. Hell, give your opinion on the movies I give out. I won't take offense if you think it's a piece of shit.


Yeah, it would be great to see more people sharing their codes.
And also talking about the movies.

Or writing Batman essays.
User avatar

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:34 pm

I can offer up a dark knight rises UV if anyone is interested? I want to contribute too :)

GONE - Given to howgrego

howgrego

underclassman

Postby howgrego » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:28 pm

carkey wrote:I can offer up a dark knight rises UV if anyone is interested? I want to contribute too :)

If its available Ill take it! Thanks! :)

howgrego

underclassman

Postby howgrego » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Worked perfectly! Thank you Carkey!!

howgrego

underclassman

Postby howgrego » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:50 pm

carkey wrote:I can offer up a dark knight rises UV if anyone is interested? I want to contribute too :)

GONE - Given to howgrego

Worked perfectly thank you!! :)
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:12 am

Arion wrote:
Yeah, it would be great to see more people sharing their codes.
And also talking about the movies.

Or writing Batman essays.


Speaking of, Misty103 won the code for the Dark Knight Trilogy! :P
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Speaking of, Misty103 won the code for the Dark Knight Trilogy! :P

Wait a minute, I lost? :P

After all that hard work I put into my favorite Batman story?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, GiveWarAChance and 48 guests