Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

FRENCH OPEN SPOILER!!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:29 am

Ana Ivanovic, Serbian 20 year old, won the French Open today. It is her first slam, in her third try.

She defeated Dinara Safina of Russia 6-4 6-3.

I have to say, I picked either Sharapova or Ivanovic from the start. So ... I rule.

Ana Ivanovic: CHAMPION!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:00 pm

I remember watching her get destroyed by either Venus or Serena (I try not to remember) about three years ago. I did note her hotness.

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:02 pm

She looks like Donna Troy.

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:26 pm

I'd tap that.

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:09 am

Thunderstorm wrote:She looks like Donna Troy.

LOL

She was so sweet when she lost the Australian Open to Masha. She was very Donna-like, in her speech. And now she's a champion herself. Good on Ana.

leave a comment with facebook