Advertisement

My Friday

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

My Friday

Postby Starlord » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:08 am

So it started with a full day of court. Morning was full of arraignments, pretrials and Godawful Personal Protection Orders. I hate those things. The afternoon as a full civil docket with three summary dispositions (basically lawyers whining to the Judge about each other - civil = boring)

I got home to find that my husband and our youngest son had made me a chocolate cake. And Amazon had delivered my copy of The Watchman AND the CD ROM of 40 years of The Avengers! Can't wait to dig into that!

Then we took Jared to see the new Mummy movie. I fell asleep during the end of it. What can I say, I was up at five thirty this morning. Stopped and grabbed fast food, came home and played some playstation games with the two of them. Then they went to bed and now I'm here procrastinating from working on my article for Keb. Don't tell him.

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Advertisement

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Daniel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:10 am

There's something missing...

sex?
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:12 am

Daniel wrote:There's something missing...

sex?

that was the night before. Didn't you see my "I got poked in the anus thread?"

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:18 am

starlord wrote:that was the night before. Didn't you see my "I got poked in the anus thread?"

I assumed that you would have it every night. I know it's my dream, as it should be yours. :P
starlord wrote::shock: That's the first time paper has ever given me an erection!

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:21 am

Daniel wrote:I assumed that you would have it every night. I know it's my dream, as it should be yours. :P

A. It's always my dream.

B. Let me clarify, I usually do have sex every night, just not with other people in the room, every night. ;-)

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:31 am

starlord wrote:A. It's always my dream.

B. Let me clarify, I usually do have sex every night, just not with other people in the room, every night. ;-)

I'd say my right hand is my best friend, and that wouldn't be that far fetched.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:37 am

Daniel wrote:I'd say my right hand is my best friend, and that wouldn't be that far fetched.

let me give you a bit of wisdom from somebody who's just a tad older. It will ALWAYS be your best friend. Even after your married. In fact, there will be times when you might just choose your friend over your wife. ;-)

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 301 posts

Re: My Friday

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:39 am

starlord wrote:So it started with a full day of court. Morning was full of arraignments, pretrials and Godawful Personal Protection Orders. I hate those things. The afternoon as a full civil docket with three summary dispositions (basically lawyers whining to the Judge about each other - civil = boring)

I got home to find that my husband and our youngest son had made me a chocolate cake. And Amazon had delivered my copy of The Watchman AND the CD ROM of 40 years of The Avengers! Can't wait to dig into that!

Then we took Jared to see the new Mummy movie. I fell asleep during the end of it. What can I say, I was up at five thirty this morning. Stopped and grabbed fast food, came home and played some playstation games with the two of them. Then they went to bed and now I'm here procrastinating from working on my article for Keb. Don't tell him.

Coincedentally, I ALSO came home today to find that Amazon had delivered my copy of Watchmen! :D

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 951 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:40 am

starlord wrote:let me give you a bit of wisdom from somebody who's just a tad older. It will ALWAYS be your best friend. Even after your married. In fact, there will be times when you might just choose your friend over your wife. ;-)

Sometimes sex with another person is just not worth the hassle.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:42 am

Lord Simian wrote:Coincedentally, I ALSO came home today to find that Amazon had delivered my copy of Watchmen! :D

:-D Coincidence? I think not. :wink:

I bet Amazon gets a run on that book for a while now.

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:43 am

Jude Terror wrote:Sometimes sex with another person is just not worth the hassle.

I'll keep this in mind.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:44 am

starlord wrote::-D Coincidence? I think not. :wink:

I bet Amazon gets a run on that book for a while now.

Oh, I don't doubt it. I hated having to buy a new copy, but mine was recently ruined, so....

:)

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---

--Lex Luthor

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 am

Jude Terror wrote:Sometimes sex with another person is just not worth the hassle.

you got that right. It's really funny that I spent so many of my teen years masturbating and trying to "get some", and then I had years of getting a ton, and now I'm almost more content with masturbation again. LOL!

NOT that I don't love my husband and enjoy our physical relationship, because I do, in spades! But hassle free is so nice.

Daniel
Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 am

starlord wrote:you got that right. It's really funny that I spent so many of my teen years masturbating and trying to "get some", and then I had years of getting a ton, and now I'm almost more content with masturbation again. LOL!

NOT that I don't love my husband and enjoy our physical relationship, because I do, in spades! But hassle free is so nice.

I think something might be missing in my equation...

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 am

Daniel wrote:I think something might be missing in my equation...

Yeah, a husband.

But you're too young for one of those.

--Lex Luthor

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum