Friday, July 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

From Hell: The movie--Your opinions?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Shady

cheese

Postby Shady » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:53 pm

Keb wrote:Same, hooray for used cd/dvd stores! (except the one by my house shut down boo @ people who are too stupid and shop at HMV).


that too but *achem* no comment :lol:


2 for $10
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:56 pm

BOO @ Shady for shopping at HMV!!!

HMV is bajs korv!
User avatar

Shady

cheese

Postby Shady » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Keb wrote:BOO @ Shady for shopping at HMV!!!

HMV is bajs korv!


I don't playa hate...you have what I want at a cheap price, i'm there!
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Oh I agree, but HMV never has anything I want at a cheap price.
User avatar

Shady

cheese

Postby Shady » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:04 pm

I have to admit I haven't been there in a while, so i imagine the selection is probably the same from the last time i was there.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Usually if I'm looking for a CD, I go to Rotate This downtown because they have tons of good indie at lower prices than HMV. It's usually a pain in the arse to get downtown, but with the campus-to-campus shuttle at school it's free so I don't have to waste $9 anymore :)
User avatar

Shady

cheese

Postby Shady » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Keb wrote:Usually if I'm looking for a CD, I go to Rotate This downtown because they have tons of good indie at lower prices than HMV. It's usually a pain in the arse to get downtown, but with the campus-to-campus shuttle at school it's free so I don't have to waste $9 anymore :)


lucky bastich...i dont get to go downtown often...err..at all!
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:14 pm

Shady wrote:lucky bastich...i dont get to go downtown often...err..at all!
I hardly ever go. Last time I was there was for Atmosphere, which wasn't really downtown, and the last time before that was when Atmosphere got cancelled, but that really wasn't downtown either since it was the same venue, so really the last time I was there was at Christmas time when I went to hang out with my friend.
User avatar

Shady

cheese

Postby Shady » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Keb wrote:I hardly ever go. Last time I was there was for Atmosphere, which wasn't really downtown, and the last time before that was when Atmosphere got cancelled, but that really wasn't downtown either since it was the same venue, so really the last time I was there was at Christmas time when I went to hang out with my friend.


Last year for me when we went to the CNE and the Blue Jay game.

EDIT: My buddy went specifically for socks, can you believe that?
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:29 pm

Shady wrote:Last year for me when we went to the CNE and the Blue Jay game.

EDIT: My buddy went specifically for socks, can you believe that?
Oh right I went to a Jays game with my friend!
User avatar

McKegan

Zombie Guard

Postby McKegan » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:30 pm

I think it's hilarious that they make the detective in From Helll a junkie, when he wasn't in the book, and in League of Extraordinary Gentleman they excise Quartermain's drug habit when he was a junkie in the book.

Gotta love Hollywood.
User avatar

Shady

cheese

Postby Shady » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Keb wrote:Oh right I went to a Jays game with my friend!


this season or last?

we went to the mariners vs jays game...my buddy is japanese so he was screaming is lungs out IIIIIIIIIIICCCCHHHHHHIIIIIRRRRROOOOO!!! or JOOOOOOJJJIIIIMMMMAAAA!!!! everytime they were up.

funny shit, everyone was looking at us 'cause you know its dead and quiet at the dome.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Shady wrote:this season or last?

we went to the mariners vs jays game...my buddy is japanese so he was screaming is lungs out IIIIIIIIIIICCCCHHHHHHIIIIIRRRRROOOOO!!! or JOOOOOOJJJIIIIMMMMAAAA!!!! everytime they were up.

funny shit, everyone was looking at us 'cause you know its dead and quiet at the dome.
This season. Jays vs. White Sox. I got a kick out of Matt Stairs at-bat music :)
User avatar

Shady

cheese

Postby Shady » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Keb wrote:This season. Jays vs. White Sox. I got a kick out of Matt Stairs at-bat music :)


what was it...oh and damn you! we wanted to go to either that series or the Cubs b/c my wife is originally from chicago.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:20 pm

I thought the movie was okay. Nothing I need to see a second time though.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glaeken, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 67 guests