Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Fuel and food prices on the rise

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:01 am

Woops-i-daisy. Guess you can sign that IRS advance check over to Exxon and ADM.

Watch corn products, milk and beef prices to as they're jumping the most.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:36 am

Not surprising

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:42 am

We are looking at stagflation right now. The Fed is out of bullets. Injecting more money into the system is only lowering the dollar's value. Lending rates have increased slightly since the Fed began cutting rates. Bernanke is really making Ron Paul's arguement that the Fed should be aboloished.
User avatar

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:47 pm

milton73 wrote:We are looking at stagflation right now. The Fed is out of bullets. Injecting more money into the system is only lowering the dollar's value. Lending rates have increased slightly since the Fed began cutting rates. Bernanke is really making Ron Paul's arguement that the Fed should be aboloished.
Yeah. He needs to stop caving to those on Wall Street who are pissing in their pants. God bless those who aren't whining and understand "risk."

Buncha fuckin' nancies.
User avatar

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Fuck corn and soy-based ethanol. :evil:
User avatar

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:15 pm

toolverine wrote:Fuck corn and soy-based ethanol. :evil:
Damn straight. Inefficient feedstocks. :evil:
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:16 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Not surprising


Agreed.
User avatar

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:45 pm

*sigh*

Our economy is spiraling into the abyss. We're not going anywhere in the War on Terror - not losing, but not winning either.

The signs of Apocolypse are on us....

:cry:
User avatar

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:19 pm

The House wrote:*sigh*

Our economy is spiraling into the abyss. We're not going anywhere in the War on Terror - not losing, but not winning either.

The signs of Apocolypse are on us....

:cry:
We'll get through it, it's just gonna be harder times now, and worse soon.
User avatar

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:20 pm

This will be a huge opportunity for those that learn to be spendthrifts.
User avatar

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:24 pm

toolverine wrote:This will be a huge opportunity for those that learn to be spendthrifts.
By their not adding to their debt? How do you mean?

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:03 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:Yeah. He needs to stop caving to those on Wall Street who are pissing in their pants. God bless those who aren't whining and understand "risk."

Buncha fuckin' nancies.


Luckily, my company's specialty is Risk!!! We are project 14% growth this year!! Yeah, risk!!!
User avatar

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:00 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Not surprising


Definitely.

Already happening here.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:14 pm

it's horrible that my children will go hungry over this. I will weep every Wednesday as I drive 20 minutes to get my comic. :cry:
User avatar

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:20 am

L'Indépendant wrote:By their not adding to their debt? How do you mean?


In times of recession, opportunity presents itself. Renewable energy startups should see unprecedented growth. There also is a chance of seeing a movement to produce food at home, even if it's just a small herb garden hanging on an apartment balcony. And so on.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pizza Dog, Rob Thompson, Sarahroo and 38 guests