Friday, July 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Fun With Lego

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:10 pm

That was pretty nice, though still getting used to the idea of voice in the game.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:49 pm

bkthomson wrote:That was pretty nice, though still getting used to the idea of voice in the game.

Your Legos don't talk to you? :smt017

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Looks like with Lego Batman 2 it will have some DLC skins. Since I already pre-ordered from amazon I will be getting this.

Pre-order LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for Xbox 360 or PS3 and get a $10 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, Gift Cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps) as well as access to the rare Heroes Skin Pack. This rare collection features Nightwing, Katana, Shazam, Zatanna, plus the brand-new Robin--Bruce Wayne's son, Damian Wayne. Offer valid on all existing pre-orders. The promotional credit and Heroes Skin Pack access code will be e-mailed within two business days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Please read the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live terms of use.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 pm

My son got the Lego Quinjet. thing is a monster just over two feet long, really well put together too. Highly recommended.

Also I bought at the lego store the Lord of the Rings set that had Gollum in it. I have not opened it yet but I just wanted the mini-fig.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:33 pm

bkthomson wrote:Looks like with Lego Batman 2 it will have some DLC skins. Since I already pre-ordered from amazon I will be getting this.

"Shazam"? Ugh...

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Hey, this is the first DLC that any of the lego games have had so I think this is pretty interesting.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 pm

bkthomson wrote:Hey, this is the first DLC that any of the lego games have had so I think this is pretty interesting.

Yeah... Hmn...

I downloaded the demo of Batman 2 from the Nintendo e-shop... OF COURSE I haven't got around to trying it yet.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Anyone got around to picking up the Monster Fighter stuff? I saw a couple of sets at TRU a month ago and never heard of it before then.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 pm

sdsichero wrote:Anyone got around to picking up the Monster Fighter stuff? I saw a couple of sets at TRU a month ago and never heard of it before then.

It is Lego new line this year. My son wants a couple but the Lego store was sold out.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 pm

bkthomson wrote:My son got the Lego Quinjet. thing is a monster just over two feet long, really well put together too. Highly recommended.

Also I bought at the lego store the Lord of the Rings set that had Gollum in it. I have not opened it yet but I just wanted the mini-fig.

Haha yeah for the most part since I have no space, I just want the minifigs too. That quinjet sounds like a beast. You need to take pics of it. So... when will you be putting together the heli-carrier?

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Yeah... Hmn...

I downloaded the demo of Batman 2 from the Nintendo e-shop... OF COURSE I haven't got around to trying it yet.

It will be out in a week. Wonder if xbox live has the demo.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 pm

bkthomson wrote:
It is Lego new line this year. My son wants a couple but the Lego store was sold out.

Ah okay. The cheapest/smallest one I could find was the one with the sea creature in it. I might pick that up. I like that genre of monster better than vampires and werewolves.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:50 am

EDIT: Autoplay movies drive me crazy, posting a link instead. Sorry.

More Lego Batman 2 stuff
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/videos/lego-batman-2-gotham-icons-break-the-silence-jvnkb1sT0Y8dA

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:11 am

"not cool! " that was funny.

Regulator

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Regulator » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:04 pm

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/ ... 25668.html

M.C. Escher + Lego + Star Wars =

leave a comment with facebook