Friday, June 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

GIJoe Club!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:25 pm

The best part about GI Joe action figures is that if you shoot them in the crotch with a BB gun they asplode. :-D

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 pm

jsalwen wrote:I haven't been collecting these, but those look great.

I got Scar and Fred, cloaked Storm Shadow and Battle Damage and the twins. And I'm probably going to get all two of the latest set (cloaked CC and who cares, Falcon and Nemesis Enforcer). Wait for the Iron G three pack, get that TRU Crimson Guard army builder, and a HISS tank.. if I can find one.. only found Serpentor's throne and that mini tank. God does the figures in that set suck..

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:22 pm

A little piece I did for you guys.:)

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:12 pm

You fool you need more Cobra! Do a Cobra Commander! He's more deserving then that fool Snake Eyes!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 pm

Zechs wrote:You fool you need more Cobra! Do a Cobra Commander! He's more deserving then that fool Snake Eyes!

Yesssssssss...

I'll do some Cobra guys. I have a commission for the Crimson Guard Twins that I have to do soon anyway.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Here's a Zartan figure I was working on. I placed magnets in the heads so that they are interchangeable.

Thought you guys might like it.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:21 pm

I don't buy action figures anymore but if they did an original Mercer I'd buy it.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:22 pm

misac wrote:I don't buy action figures anymore but if they did an original Mercer I'd buy it.

I just like making my own.:D

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:57 pm

jsalwen wrote:Yesssssssss...

I'll do some Cobra guys. I have a commission for the Crimson Guard Twins that I have to do soon anyway.

Excellent yeeeeeesssssss.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 pm

jsalwen wrote:I just like making my own.:D

I wish I could too show off. :P

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:07 pm

I saw the M.A.S.S Device packs at Wal-Mart this weekend! My favorite is the radiation sickness Snake Eyes! :)

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:21 pm

HNutz wrote:I saw the M.A.S.S Device packs at Wal-Mart this weekend! My favorite is the radiation sickness Snake Eyes! :)

Ugh.. so many good figures out now. So little money.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:26 pm

HNutz wrote:I saw the M.A.S.S Device packs at Wal-Mart this weekend! My favorite is the radiation sickness Snake Eyes! :)

Got a pic?

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Sweet Snake-Eyes pic! I like it :)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Comic_Doctor wrote:Sweet Snake-Eyes pic! I like it :)

Thanks, CD.

leave a comment with facebook