Monday, July 23, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

GIJoe Club!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:53 am

yes one wave I can not get :P

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:50 pm

XtremeX wrote:New images!

GIJoe Collector's Club DTC wave 4

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=13344

Internet Exclusive Cobra Desert Assualt

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=13346

Internet Exclusive Cobra Arctic Assault

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=13347

The desert theamed set is awesome, especially Major Bludd.

I wonder if the Snow Serpents come with snow boards. I had one that came with a sweet ass snow board shaped like a snake and rockets on the back.

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 pm

I saw a lot of the new figures at a hobby shop today. The Artic Snake-Eyes, Serpentor, some vehicle sets, Cobra Commander, that Ninja-Ku guy, and many more. Too bad that store is severely over-priced.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 pm

Comic_Doctor wrote:I saw a lot of the new figures at a hobby shop today. The Artic Snake-Eyes, Serpentor, some vehicle sets, Cobra Commander, that Ninja-Ku guy, and many more. Too bad that store is severely over-priced.

Yeah best get em at a Wal-Mart or Toys R Us. I got the HISS tank for $15.

Wiki-Snake

cheese

Postby Wiki-Snake » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:34 am

misac wrote:The desert theamed set is awesome, especially Major Bludd.

I wonder if the Snow Serpents come with snow boards. I had one that came with a sweet ass snow board shaped like a snake and rockets on the back.

These Snow Serpents come with snow shoes, not the cool snow boards that came with the v2 Snow Serpents.

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:39 am

XtremeX wrote:These Snow Serpents come with snow shoes, not the cool snow boards that came with the v2 Snow Serpents.

I loved that figure!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:33 pm

XtremeX wrote:These Snow Serpents come with snow shoes, not the cool snow boards that came with the v2 Snow Serpents.

That board was awesoem but the Snow Serpent had small feet so a lot of the other Joes couldn't fit. :(

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:19 am

I went to Toys R Us yesterday to see what they had, and would you believe there wasn't a G.I. Joe toy anywhere in the store??? What's up with that crap!?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Comic_Doctor wrote:I went to Toys R Us yesterday to see what they had, and would you believe there wasn't a G.I. Joe toy anywhere in the store??? What's up with that crap!?

Doesn't surprise me. Fan demand for this stuff is insane. At times the Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, and Target are usually sold out for a darn week before they get a new load and that sucker is gone.

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:25 pm

There wasn't even a empty spot for the G.I. Joes. There was no indication that they even carry the line. :x

Wiki-Snake

cheese

Postby Wiki-Snake » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Comic_Doctor wrote:There wasn't even a empty spot for the G.I. Joes. There was no indication that they even carry the line. :x

That stinks. I stopped by my local TRU this morning and found the new five packs - Firefly vs Greenshirts and the CG packs. Left the CGs as I have all I need, but I picked up the Greenshirts pack.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:49 pm

XtremeX wrote:That stinks. I stopped by my local TRU this morning and found the new five packs - Firefly vs Greenshirts and the CG packs. Left the CGs as I have all I need, but I picked up the Greenshirts pack.

:shock:

WHERE?! How much where they?! Please..

Wiki-Snake

cheese

Postby Wiki-Snake » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Zechs wrote::shock:

WHERE?! How much where they?! Please..

At the TRU off Lakeline Mall Drive. They were $25 and there was on CG pack left.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:06 pm

XtremeX wrote:At the TRU off Lakeline Mall Drive. They were $25 and there was on CG pack left.

I must check this out at my local TRU tommorrow. It's the only thing left I have on my must get list besides Hal.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Got these from ebay over the weekend. All I need is Destro and possible Zartan.

leave a comment with facebook