Saturday, November 25, 2017 • Midnight Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

GIJoe Club!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:23 am

Okay, I might have to get That three-pack Firefly which is basically an even better paint job of an impress mold. The CC/Shipwreck has new parts on the later? I don't recall the $1 Joe version of that having the Cobra Trooper's legs?

Cobra SWAT I'm not getting since I own like nine of those already. :oops:

rustyrusty

Flying Mongoose

Postby rustyrusty » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:25 am

I have my original mini-joes, they're the only toys I kept my whole collection of. Over here there were lots of characters in the comics you couldn't buy, like Storm Shadow, but I found them in (what was then the only London-based) Toys R Us, so I had a relatively unique collection amongst my peers. So yeah, just couldn't let myself get rid of them.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Top Joes:

http://io9.com/all-163-gi-joe-a-real-american-hero-action-figures-ra-1735633100?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Top Cobras:

http://underscoopfire.com/the-50-greatest-cobras-of-all-time-g-i-joe/

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Cross posting again.

More HERE!

Wiki-Snake

cheese

Postby Wiki-Snake » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:08 am

ImageKreo GIJOE VAMP by TJW Art, on Flickr

ImageKreo COBRA ZARANA by TJW Art, on Flickr