Friday, May 6, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Grand Theft Auto 5

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Jack Burton wrote:
And

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Brutal torture. Ripping out that dude's tooth made my skin crawl.

yeah I haven't gotten there yet but I keep hearing about it
going OLD BOY ON THEIR ASSES !

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Honestly I dont really use my money. I got all my cars nice and boughts some guns but other than that my money is pretty worthless.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:53 pm

HA niko easter egg

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Chris wrote:Honestly I dont really use my money. I got all my cars nice and boughts some guns but other than that my money is pretty worthless.

I buy a lot of clothes

I just steal the cars I use I never keep anything in my garages

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 pm

I know I say this a lot but I wish I was playing right now
if only I could sneak my xbox to work

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:10 pm

eltopo wrote:I buy a lot of clothes

I steal cars but I keep their own personal cars suped up because thats usually what you end up using most in missions by default.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:13 pm

eltopo wrote:I buy a lot of clothes

It like male version of playing barbie? ;-)

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:35 pm

bkthomson wrote:It like male version of playing barbie? ;-)

basiclly
I just wish I could dress as sharp as I dress Micheal hahaha

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Chris wrote:I steal cars but I keep their own personal cars suped up because thats usually what you end up using most in missions by default.

that does make a lot sense

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:00 pm

I just pulled the first heist last night so I finally have money to spend. If you soup up their personal cars, they stay that way? For instance, the various cars that spawn in Michael's driveway?

What about the cars you keep in garages? What happens if you take one on a mission and have to abandon it? Does it end up back in the garage or in an impound lot? Or does it disappear? What if you total it?

Have you guys bought property yet?

If you replay the heist missions do you get more money?

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:02 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I just pulled the first heist last night so I finally have money to spend. If you soup up their personal cars, they stay that way? For instance, the various cars that spawn in Michael's driveway?

What about the cars you keep in garages? What happens if you take one on a mission and have to abandon it? Does it end up back in the garage or in an impound lot? Or does it disappear? What if you total it?

I don't have answers to any of your questions (sorry) but in the heist did you go in loud or quiet ?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 pm

I have to send my kids upstairs when I play. I could see a 13 year old or something obtaining an illicit copy of this game and playing it I'm secret, like an old playboy they found in the woods or something. Stuff like this should be secret. Couldn't imagine a parent giving it to their kid of any age.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:04 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I just pulled the first heist last night so I finally have money to spend. If you soup up their personal cars, they stay that way? For instance, the various cars that spawn in Michael's driveway?

Michael's main car is a jaguar looking something. Its black. Trevor's is that red truck and franklin's is a white Charger.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Cant replay heist missions I dont think.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:06 pm

The garage system is wonky. I dont trust it. There are reports of it being broken... cars you save disappearing and shit. Basically only their default cars are safe.

leave a comment with facebook