Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Grand Theft Auto 5

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:05 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
you're almost home, and yeah the 100% completion is doing every mission on 100%, every side mission, every random activity/jump and a ton more.


Does the game continue after you beat the story? Like, freeroam.. or should I finish up as much of the side shit as I can?
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Chris wrote:
Does the game continue after you beat the story? Like, freeroam.. or should I finish up as much of the side shit as I can?


Freeroam only if you pick option C otherwise after that choice certain stuff will be blocked after. You'll know what I mean when you get to the choice.

IMO you should go with option C though as it was arguably the most fun.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
you're almost home, and yeah the 100% completion is doing every mission on 100%, every side mission, every random activity/jump and a ton more.


The reward for which is apparently a UFO.
User avatar

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:09 am

So while playing a mission with Trevor I realized why I like playing with him so much.

In every other GTA game Trevor is a whack job person you get missions from or is a buddy. You go on missions with them and they make you laugh but you never play as those guys.
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Jack Burton wrote:So while playing a mission with Trevor I realized why I like playing with him so much.

In every other GTA game Trevor is a whack job person you get missions from or is a buddy. You go on missions with them and they make you laugh but you never play as those guys.

Very true
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 pm

I think that it may be because my internet connection is messed up this evening but signing up for the Social Club and linking it to my 360 account was an extremely frustrating process.
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:02 am

Grayson wrote:I think that it may be because my internet connection is messed up this evening but signing up for the Social Club and linking it to my 360 account was an extremely frustrating process.

yeah rockstar said they expected some hickups at launch
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:32 am

eltopo wrote:yeah rockstar said they expected some hickups at launch


I wish they'd fix the car bug. I want to steal some sweet cars and customize them.
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:09 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I wish they'd fix the car bug. I want to steal some sweet cars and customize them.

car bug ?
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 pm

eltopo wrote:car bug ?


Yeah there's a known bug where saved cars sometimes disappear, which could lose you a very expensive customized car. I've been following Chris's advice of only customizing the character default vehicles, but supposedly you can lose them too if the character who doesn't own it drives it during a mission.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:32 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Yeah there's a known bug where saved cars sometimes disappear, which could lose you a very expensive customized car. I've been following Chris's advice of only customizing the character default vehicles, but supposedly you can lose them too if the character who doesn't own it drives it during a mission.


Ah, I was not aware of this particular bug but it has been happening to me off and on. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. I have noticed that if the default car disappears, it will usually reappear with all the customization after you go on a mission.

I have heard that you are not supposed to customize Michael's car though. Any idea why?
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:58 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Yeah there's a known bug where saved cars sometimes disappear, which could lose you a very expensive customized car. I've been following Chris's advice of only customizing the character default vehicles, but supposedly you can lose them too if the character who doesn't own it drives it during a mission.

Oh yeah I've heard the garages are spotty
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:02 pm

looking forward to playing GTA online
I know I've asked but anyone here playing on 360?
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 pm

eltopo wrote:looking forward to playing GTA online
I know I've asked but anyone here playing on 360?


I will be but I need to renew my Gold Subscription first.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Topo, you're on 360? I thought you were a PS3 guy?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bianco, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, VaderTheTrader, Yahoo [Bot] and 32 guests