Advertisement

Grarls Barkley release Elpuoc Ddo Eht

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Grarls Barkley release Elpuoc Ddo Eht

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:17 pm

AHH.com - Genre bending duo Gnarls Barkley are pushing the envelope again, with a special re-release of their second album, The Odd Couple. The 13-track disc, which was released in March about a month ahead of schedule, can now be downloaded. The single nearly 39-minute track consists of all thirteen songs on The Odd Couple played in reverse, including Gnarls Barkley’s current hit 'Run.'

Code: Select all
http://www.mediafire.com/?yrdduxczjrg

they released it for free on the internet so i figured what the hell.....might as well pass it around for people that didnt know about this.

Advertisement

Severed Djed
Bastard #1

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Severed Djed » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Weird.

I think some dude from Animal Collective did something similar to this first, but not as a download.

Still, weird.

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 294 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:31 am

special downloads are all the rage for the fans.

I'm loving the Talib Kweli & Madlib album. And that Atmosphere album, well it's spiffy.
SHABBA!

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum