Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Hanna Barbera Villains

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:34 pm

I decided to make a thread about Hanna Barbera villains after the Forever Evil Thread recently. Given the fact that I grew up on Hanna Barbera cartoons I always loved many of the villains in them as they were unique, cool and had great voice actors-especially a lot of the Scooby Doo villains. While I know at times that HB villains tend to be campy and good for laughs they also had some badass ones like Dr. Zin, Dark Kat, Bloth and the Dark Dweller to name a few. So in honor of Hanna Barbera villains, I am given them their own OH thread now:

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:23 pm

But only Dick Dastardly Stops to Cheat! :wink:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Greatest Scooby-Doo ghosts ever - The Ice Cream Phantoms!

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:22 am

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:02 am

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:57 pm

ImageImageImageImage

zryson

Zombie Guard

Postby zryson » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Draco x wrote:I decided to make a thread about Hanna Barbera villains after the Forever Evil Thread recently. Given the fact that I grew up on Hanna Barbera cartoons I always loved many of the villains in them as they were unique, cool and had great voice actors-especially a lot of the Scooby Doo villains. While I know at times that HB villains tend to be campy and good for laughs they also had some badass ones like Dr. Zin, Dark Kat, Bloth and the Dark Dweller to name a few. So in honor of Hanna Barbera villains, I am given them their own OH thread now:

Thanks for making the thread Draco. Like many I watched the cartoons and even now they rank among my favorites and its fun to sit back on the lounge and watch them at night.

DarthEwok

rubber spoon

Postby DarthEwok » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:34 pm

I find your lack of Image disturbing.

MikeinLA

Post Whore

Postby MikeinLA » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:43 pm

DarthEwok wrote:I find your lack of Image disturbing.

Awesome show, but Thundarr wasn't produced by Hanna Barbera.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 pm

MikeinLA wrote:
Awesome show, but Thundarr wasn't produced by Hanna Barbera.

Yeah but it was produced by the people who were with HB, namely Ruby and Spears, before they broke off and did their own thing. I believe when all the properties ended up on CN down the road, they just incorporated Thundarr with the rest of the HB cartoons.

Earth-2 NoctourneM

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby Earth-2 NoctourneM » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:23 am

Totally counts

Earth-2 NoctourneM

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby Earth-2 NoctourneM » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:31 am

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:43 am

The biggest villain of them all!

This lady and the group Action for Children's Television.

They're responsible for cancelling shows like Space Ghost, Herculoids, Birdman, Frankenstein Jr., etc.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 am

Space Phantom was always my favorite Scooby Doo ghost. I always loved his weird laugh.

leave a comment with facebook