Friday, June 22, 2018 • Evening Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Happy Earth Day 2018!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:52 am

On this day honoring our successful attempt to conquer Mother Earth, let us reflect on our great ongoing effort to put her in her place, and teach her a lesson she'll never forget. Drive that 707 horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat like it was one of those silly cockroach looking Priuses, and maybe even do some donuts in it. Turn that air-con all the way up, so that the Earth knows to never again mess with you, or you'll punish it....or possibly you can do the expected thing and plant a tree or something.

Whatever, I know what I'm going to be doing today...

Happy Earth Day!

RobThompson

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby RobThompson » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:21 am

achilles wrote:On this day honoring our successful attempt to conquer Mother Earth, let us reflect on our great ongoing effort to put her in her place, and teach her a lesson she'll never forget. Drive that 707 horsepower Dodge Challenger Hellcat like it was one of those silly cockroach looking Priuses, and maybe even do some donuts in it. Turn that air-con all the way up, so that the Earth knows to never again mess with you, or you'll punish it....or possibly you can do the expected thing and plant a tree or something.

Whatever, I know what I'm going to be doing today...

Happy Earth Day!

Conquered the Earth. You are a riot. :lol:

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:24 am

RobThompson wrote:Conquered the Earth. You are a riot. :lol:

Hey, if we haven't, if it messes with us, we can always teach it another lesson, in the spirit of Earth Day.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 am

So evidently this Earth Day thing isn't what I thought. Evidently it's about coddling the Earth, and treating her to a lobster dinner. Okay, well, I can do that too. The theme today is apparently getting rid of plastics, as they are clogging up the oceans and the sea life in them.

And evidently, single use plastics, like those straws you get at fast food joints, or those little plastic drink stirrers you get at coffee shops, make up about 85% of that. So, I will use paper straws from now on at home at least. They do make those, don't they?

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:09 pm

achilles wrote:
Hey, if we haven't, if it messes with us, we can always teach it another lesson, in the spirit of Earth Day.

Just when you think you conquered it, it hits you with a Van Damme karate kick and blows you away.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Glaeken wrote:

Just when you think you conquered it, it hits you with a Van Damme karate kick and blows you away.

Naw, cause it messes around first doing the splits a lot, giving us all plenty of time to kick nature in the nuts...

leave a comment with facebook