Friday, July 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I hate Canada Post pt. 24

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Yes. Again, still no fucking mail deliveries. There's gotta be something up with them.

I've been waiting two fucking weeks for comics, comics from last week. Usually, I'd have had them in a week. I'm no NOT ever using cheap postage service ever again.
User avatar

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Keb wrote:Yes. Again, still no fucking mail deliveries. There's gotta be something up with them.

I've been waiting two fucking weeks for comics, comics from last week. Usually, I'd have had them in a week. I'm no NOT ever using cheap postage service ever again.
Post office lost my birthday card from my grandpa. When I went there today, they told me to fill out a new change-of-address form so it could be forwarded to me IF they find it.

It's been 6 weeks, I really don't think they're going to find it now.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:06 pm

Does the post in canada suck that much? I'm waiting for a package from Alberta and the tracking on the website says the package was accepted at the post office. Now I assume this means it got to the post office and will soon be on it's way to me.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:37 pm

keb i need assurance you don't have my proof cover
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:38 pm

What?


Canada sucks.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:05 am

guitarsmashley wrote:Does the post in canada suck that much? I'm waiting for a package from Alberta and the tracking on the website says the package was accepted at the post office. Now I assume this means it got to the post office and will soon be on it's way to me.
Means it was posted. Tracking is awful. I've had packages sent to me that say something like "Tuesday: Accepted into the sortation plant" and I've gotten in a few days later, and the info still hasn't been updated.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Keb wrote:Means it was posted. Tracking is awful. I've had packages sent to me that say something like "Tuesday: Accepted into the sortation plant" and I've gotten in a few days later, and the info still hasn't been updated.


damn canada
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:01 pm

I know. If I had healthcare, I'd totally move to the States.

edit: No, actually, I probably wouldn't. Sorry.
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 pm

Keb wrote:I know. If I had healthcare, I'd totally move to the States.

edit: No, actually, I probably wouldn't. Sorry.


No worries; We don't want you.

No offense, but... you know. You're Canadian. ;)
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm also better looking than you, so that does explain a lot ;)
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:52 pm

Keb wrote:I'm also better looking than you, so that does explain a lot ;)


No, that's incidental.

We just don't want you. We got what we wanted from Canada with Shatner. Ever since, Canada is like that girl you take home, and thereafter try to avoid, but she keeps calling.... ;)
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Last time you guys called us, we told you no ;)
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Keb wrote:Last time you guys called us, we told you no ;)


Lies. Last time we called you, we got Shatner. ;)
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:08 am

Keb wrote:Last time you guys called us, we told you no ;)


You can take back Bryan Adams and Celine Dion anytime now.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:42 am

Nah it's cool. You keep em.

You can have Nickelback too ;)

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarrySagittarius, DanTastic and 42 guests