Advertisement

I hate Comcast....

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Jonathan
Expert Post Whore

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The American
Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me

I hate Comcast....

Postby Jonathan » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:56 pm

So I come home tonight to my internet connection not working. No big deal, I think, as it happens from time to time, and most likely I'll be able to mooch (as I am now). Then I turn on my TV some time later and lo and behold....there's nothing but snow. It looks like they (Comcast) has decided to turn off my Cable and Internet....even though I only took control of the damn account (from my now ex-roommate) on Monday! :evil:

They'll be hearing from me, oh yes....

Advertisement

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 180 posts
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Just pony up the money, deadbeat. :roll:

Jonathan
Expert Post Whore

Title: The American
Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me

Postby Jonathan » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:01 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Just pony up the money, deadbeat. :roll:

The thing is, I didn't have to pay anything when we transfered on Monday. It was literally sign him off, sign me on. I dropped a few things (like HBO) cause I knew it'd be more expensive with it, but they never said anything about this shit. And besides, I don't really have the money right NOW to do so...

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:05 pm

Jonathan wrote:The thing is, I didn't have to pay anything when we transfered on Monday. It was literally sign him off, sign me on. I dropped a few things (like HBO) cause I knew it'd be more expensive with it, but they never said anything about this shit. And besides, I don't really have the money right NOW to do so...

It seems that your ex-roomie didn't mention the previous balance before he transferred the account to you. Either that or there's some sort of clerical mistake and your service has been accidentally disconnected.

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:07 pm

I have Cablevision on Long Island and it rules

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

superfictious
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:15 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I have Cablevision on Long Island and it rules

I'm sure Jonathan is reassured by that fact while he's crouching in a pee-soaked closet trying to leech some wi-fi. :P

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:18 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:I'm sure Jonathan is reassured by that fact while he's crouching in a pee-soaked closet trying to leech some wi-fi. :P

He damn well better be.

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 108 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:38 pm

Charter has a bad habit of going down about noon round here. Gets on my frickin nerves.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:22 am

We have Time Warner in my area. It's not too bad. It's rare that my internet goes out. Of course now that I said that...

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum