Advertisement

Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12625
Likes: 49 posts
Liked in: 111 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby syxxpakk » Thu May 23, 2013 6:55 am

I was referring to this one.
Image

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.


@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Advertisement

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8839
Likes: 206 posts
Liked in: 991 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 23, 2013 7:14 am

syxxpakk wrote:I was referring to this one.

Whoops, my bad. :oops:
Image

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 40115
Likes: 227 posts
Liked in: 377 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Online



Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34977
Likes: 182 posts
Liked in: 305 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby Lord Simian » Thu May 23, 2013 9:03 am

habitual wrote:
No that's not true at all, I have no idea how you would draw that conclusion.

I was just curious about the massive movie thread. Jude cleared it up quite nicely.

Hab


What conclusion? The one that a cursory glance in the thread would have told you what it was about? Well, maybe I came to that by, what Jude "cleared up nicely" is spelled out exactly the same by GWAC in the first post in that thread. Therefore, if Jude's explanation cleared up any confusion, then reading the very first post in the thread would have done the same before you even posted this thread. Since you did post this thread, logic dictates that you didn't read the first post in the other, hence the conclusion.

It's only logical, Captain. :)

CountD
User avatar
Undead Member
 
Posts: 35569
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby CountD » Thu May 23, 2013 9:16 am

wipe the thread out. All of it!

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8839
Likes: 206 posts
Liked in: 991 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Online


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 23, 2013 9:19 am

CountD wrote:wipe the thread out. All of it!

Which one? You have to be very clear with me or I might insult you by mistake.
Image

CountD
User avatar
Undead Member
 
Posts: 35569
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby CountD » Thu May 23, 2013 9:21 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Which one? You have to be very clear with me or I might insult you by mistake.


Hab's (I love you, Hab)

and all Schlemmer's while you're at it. :)

habitual
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18821
Likes: 129 posts
Liked in: 208 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:41 am
Location: The Rock of Eternity
Title: Habinger of Doom!


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby habitual » Thu May 23, 2013 9:52 am

Lord Simian wrote:
What conclusion? The one that a cursory glance in the thread would have told you what it was about? Well, maybe I came to that by, what Jude "cleared up nicely" is spelled out exactly the same by GWAC in the first post in that thread. Therefore, if Jude's explanation cleared up any confusion, then reading the very first post in the thread would have done the same before you even posted this thread. Since you did post this thread, logic dictates that you didn't read the first post in the other, hence the conclusion.

It's only logical, Captain. :)


It's a 60 page thread ensign try again.

It was a basic question, sorry it got your hackles up because it looked like you were stealing. I'm sure your children still love you :lol:

Hab

outsider
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 33930
Likes: 1316 posts
Liked in: 725 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Location: Halloweentown
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby outsider » Thu May 23, 2013 9:54 am

Lord Simian wrote:It's only logical, Captain. :)


habitual wrote:It's a 60 page thread ensign try again.


Can I be the Admiral?

CountD = First Mate, imo
-

habitual
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18821
Likes: 129 posts
Liked in: 208 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:41 am
Location: The Rock of Eternity
Title: Habinger of Doom!


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby habitual » Thu May 23, 2013 9:55 am

outsider wrote:


Can I be the Admiral?

CountD = First Mate, imo


That makes you Tyler Perry.

Hab

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39494
Likes: 271 posts
Liked in: 382 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby GHERU » Thu May 23, 2013 10:04 am

Lord Simian wrote:
What conclusion? The one that a cursory glance in the thread would have told you what it was about? Well, maybe I came to that by, what Jude "cleared up nicely" is spelled out exactly the same by GWAC in the first post in that thread. Therefore, if Jude's explanation cleared up any confusion, then reading the very first post in the thread would have done the same before you even posted this thread. Since you did post this thread, logic dictates that you didn't read the first post in the other, hence the conclusion.

It's only logical, Captain. :)

why would you assume people here read things before criticizing them? This is a comic book forum, its all we do
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

outsider
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 33930
Likes: 1316 posts
Liked in: 725 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Location: Halloweentown
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby outsider » Thu May 23, 2013 10:12 am

habitual wrote:
That makes you Tyler Perry.

Hab
Oddly enough, I'm okay with that.
-

habitual
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18821
Likes: 129 posts
Liked in: 208 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:41 am
Location: The Rock of Eternity
Title: Habinger of Doom!


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby habitual » Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 am

GHERU wrote:why would you assume people here read things before criticizing them? This is a comic book forum, its all we do


Or read things and believe them :D

Hab

CountD
User avatar
Undead Member
 
Posts: 35569
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby CountD » Thu May 23, 2013 10:38 am

Can I be Ryker? Cuz I've been practicin' my Ryker Manover! :lol:

syxxpakk
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12625
Likes: 49 posts
Liked in: 111 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: Do we have people sign up here just to steal movies?

Postby syxxpakk » Thu May 23, 2013 3:27 pm

habitual wrote:
It's a 60 page thread ensign try again.

It was a basic question, sorry it got your hackles up because it looked like you were stealing. I'm sure your children still love you :lol:

Hab


But clicking page one still answers all of your questions and solves your problems re: your laziness.
Image

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.


@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 57 guests

Advertisement