Friday, August 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

HBO Shows

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 am

I love Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Carnivale, and Flight of the Conchords. Deadwood I never got into because I moved out and lost digital TV too late :(

Badmonkey

luchadore

Postby Badmonkey » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:20 am

Rome and Carnival where my favorite. I was sucked into rome watched like 3-4 episodes per night. they leave you hanging pretty good.

ZombieRed

Expert Post Whore

Postby ZombieRed » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:43 am

Rome is awesome, I though history was fun before but this makes it even funner :P

Carnivale even though it was cancelled, it's still worth getting. It was probably the most original show on television imo.

Sopranos is hit or miss with me.

Flight of the Concords is awesome.

The other ones I can't really comment on since I have yet to see them.

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:16 am

Thanks for the help guys.

My Netflix queue is now stacked with TV shows. It'll probably be Christmas before I get to the end.

:lol:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:57 am

kingbobb wrote:We've seen most of Big Love. It's wonderfuly written, and if you don't let the polygamy get in the way, it's a terrific story with some crazy characters and events.

We might start watching Rome in a few weeks, once episide 21 hits On Demand and I know I have all the episodes to watch straight through.

Yup, I agree with that assessment of Big Love. I like it, love Nikki and her antics. Season three should be great.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Supposedly there is an adaption of "A Song of Ice and Fire" in the works. Could be badass.

My favorite right now is Curb.

leave a comment with facebook