Advertisement

I *heart* Steve Coogan...

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Dooz

Liked in: 59 posts

I *heart* Steve Coogan...

Postby Dooz » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:12 am

sure, he seems like a one-trick-steve-corell-pony, but the amount of heart he brings to the table is incredible.

plus, he got to "bang" Kelly Macdonald in Tristam Shandy...lucky bastard.

Advertisement

zombiemichaeljackson
rubber spoon

Liked in: 0 post

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:34 am

Tristam Shandy is an amazing movie. When I first heard they were going to attempt to adapt it I was really incredulous, but after seeing the movie I saw that they 'got it' and didn't even try to adapt it and just made a movie that was completely an extension of the spirit of the novel.

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 223 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:52 am

Tristram Shandy was pretty cool, but I didn't get it because I've never read the novel. I do absolutely love love love 24 Hour Party People (as a result of seeing that movie, New Order has become one of my favourite bands). I love the way he plays Tony Wilson, even if he doesn't sound exactly like him, he has the essence of Wilson to the T.
SHABBA!

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 54 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:25 pm

Alan Partridge rocks my socks off. I liked 24 Party People, I liked Saxondale and I loved his Tony Ferrino.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum