Advertisement

I is here

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Deux

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Deux » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:34 pm

jza1218 wrote:sup deux.

Hey, man. 8)

Advertisement

Carrie

Re: I is here

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Everyone you have listed is seedy and untrustworthy....... :evil:

I'm pretty sure there's at least one that you trust....

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:36 pm

Carrie wrote:I'm pretty sure there's at least one that you trust....

Who Kent......... man I wouldn't trust that dude to shine my shoes.... he's my best friend and all, but he lies like a rug... :P
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:36 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Who Kent......... man I wouldn't trust that dude to shine my shoes.... he's my best friend and all, but he lies like a rug... :P

I'm telling him you said that! :evil:

Deux

Postby Deux » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:37 pm

Carrie wrote:What kind of work are you doing?

I work for a market consulting firm, as a technical writer/analyst. I spend my time compiling data and writing reports for the project owners of military housing developments in the country, assessing the coverage of the Basic Allowance for Housing against the respective MHAs (Military Housing Areas).

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:I work for a market consulting firm, as a technical writer/analyst. I spend my time compiling data and writing reports for the project owners of military housing developments in the country, assessing the coverage of the Basic Allowance for Housing against the respective MHAs (Military Housing Areas).

That sounds incredibly boring. :?

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Carrie wrote:I'm telling him you said that! :evil:

When you do, remind him how he said he would call me monday :twisted:
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:When you do, remind him how he said he would call me monday :twisted:

I told him you said you forgive him for that. What you really oughta be pissed about is the fact that he took the day off on Tuesday and still didn't call. :-D

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Carrie wrote:That sounds incredibly boring. :?

I got bored just reading the description........

Man........

Deux

Postby Deux » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Carrie wrote:That sounds incredibly boring. :?

It does, but its really not. A lot of problem solving involved; things move quickly, so the days go by real fast, and the pay is progressively structured. Of course, its not what I want to do forever, but thats why I go to bed like...nine minutes ago.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Carrie wrote:I told him you said you forgive him for that. What you really oughta be pissed about is the fact that he took the day off on Tuesday and still didn't call. :-D

OH REALLY? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Skinny little blond bastard..........

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:It does, but its really not. A lot of problem solving involved; things move quickly, so the days go by real fast, and the pay is progressively structured. Of course, its not what I want to do forever, but thats why I go to bed like...nine minutes ago.

Cool. The fast pace is one thing that I love about my job too.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 pm

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:It does, but its really not. A lot of problem solving involved; things move quickly, so the days go by real fast, and the pay is progressively structured. Of course, its not what I want to do forever, but thats why I go to bed like...nine minutes ago.

You were cooler when you gamed too :evil:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:43 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:OH REALLY? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Skinny little blond bastard..........

He found time to text me. He's not all that bad. :wink:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:44 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:You were cooler when you gamed too :evil:

Dude, he's Deux. He's perpetually infinitely cool. :evil: