Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I is here

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:50 am

Wisdom000 wrote:You were cooler when you gamed too :evil:


I had to move, man. My friends in WI all just got 4e, though, and I'll get the scoop on it when I go back next week to visit the old lady and for a wedding.

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:55 am

jza1218 wrote:Yeah, I dont know what that means


Soldiers get two types of pay: base and their housing allowance. We're making sure that the latter fully allows them to live in their respective MHAs (read: counties or regions) without having to dip into their base. And, let me tell you, the negative stigma of going into the service as a profession is completely unfounded. If you're a college graduate and don't know what you want to do, seriously consider the service. I've seen their pay structure.
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:55 am

Wow, everybody is here!

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:56 am

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:Soldiers get two types of pay: base and their housing allowance. We're making sure that the latter fully allows them to live in their respective MHAs (read: counties or regions) without having to dip into their base. And, let me tell you, the negative stigma of going into the service as a profession is completely unfounded. If you're a college graduate and don't know what you want to do, seriously consider the service. I've seen their pay structure.


And I get to shoot people? Color me convinced!
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:02 am

Hey Deux/DF! 8)

Is it too early for Secret Santa? :wink:

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:18 am

cncoyle wrote:Hey Deux/DF! 8)

Is it too early for Secret Santa? :wink:


Hey, buddy. And yes. :wink:
User avatar

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:22 am

Carrie wrote:So by "zany" you actually mean "animal porn"? :?


I'm calling the cops.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:13 am

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:Soldiers get two types of pay: base and their housing allowance. We're making sure that the latter fully allows them to live in their respective MHAs (read: counties or regions) without having to dip into their base. And, let me tell you, the negative stigma of going into the service as a profession is completely unfounded. If you're a college graduate and don't know what you want to do, seriously consider the service. I've seen their pay structure.


You also get an automatic sustenance pay, and are eligible for many more types depending on circumstance. Agree with everything else.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:15 am

sorry for so many QUESTTIONS.

are aliases permitted here?
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 am

CountD wrote:sorry for so many QUESTTIONS.

are aliases permitted here?


Depends. If they're aliases used by previously-banned posters then no. Also, we don't really want too many cluttering up the database if we can help it.

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:You also get an automatic sustenance pay, and are eligible for many more types depending on circumstance. Agree with everything else.


And lets say, for instance, you work over the July 31-Aug 2 weekend: you're paid for two months.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:39 am

nietoperz wrote:Depends. If they're aliases used by previously-banned posters then no. Also, we don't really want too many cluttering up the database if we can help it.


ah, thanks.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, Glaeken, Google [Bot], Keb, pastajoe and 39 guests