Thursday, July 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Hey, diana_fan - WINGS WIN!!!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:42 am

Oh yeah. 8)

Zain

expert hobo killer

Postby Zain » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 am

pwnt

Shady

cheese

Postby Shady » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:16 pm

If only the Pens could make it interesting. Detroit just domintated from the get go. Game 5 was probably the most interesting to watch with the 3 overtimes and Pittsburgh looking like they really cared.

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:25 pm

I almost had a heart-attack when then puck crawled across the crease with like 20 seconds left. I was like, OH NO! NOT AGAIN! :shock:

But we pulled it out! So damn awesome! God, I love the Wings. That makes I think 4 Cups in 11 years. Bring it, Hockeytown! :)

I was somewhat surprised that the Conn Smythe went to Zetterberg. I love Hank, but I really thought that Osgood deserved it. The Wings were 13-4 after they put him in net.

The coolest part of the whole thing was watching 39 year-old Dallas Drake hoist the Cup. 17 years in the League, and he had never even been to a Final, let alone won. I was really happy for him.

The Pens are a tight squad, but they need a little seasoning. And I think Malkin just had run out of gas. They'll be good next year.

GO WINGS!

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:56 pm

As an Avalanche fan, I'm disgusted that the Wings won the Cup. :evil:

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:55 pm

Now that's class...Hasek flashing the international "fuck you, I've got mine" sign while everybody else holds up an index finger for "#1."

leave a comment with facebook