Friday, May 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Hey Herald, Someone Wants to Give You Attention!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Can't wait. Herald is my fav!

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

holtom2000 wrote:Can't wait. Herald is my fav!

You mean you're going to buy his rap album when it drops? :-D :-D :-D :-D

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Probably an assassin hired by Didio to remove him from the equation.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 am

Zechs wrote:Probably an assassin hired by Didio to remove him from the equation.

Or to just hang back, give him enough rope and let him hang himself.

Let's be honest, as stupid and juvenile as it was for a EiC of the big two to use his position in the company to further his vendetta with an internet poster we all think "I don't agree with what he did, but I can see where he was coming from." once we see Herald's performance posting in full swing.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

Zechs wrote:Probably an assassin hired by Didio to remove him from the equation.

If Didio really wanted to kill Herald, he would force him to read all the comics he has written which would be a fate worst than death ironically.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Holy shit! I would totally help produce an anti-DC rap album by Herald. :lol:

It's Herald. You'd be in a revealing Dr Light cosplay outfit in a JPop dance spectacular.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:00 am

fieldy snuts wrote:

Let's be honest, as stupid and juvenile as it was for a EiC of the big two to use his position in the company to further his vendetta with an internet poster we all think "I don't agree with what he did, but I can see where he was coming from." once we see Herald's performance posting in full swing.

:lol: :lol:

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:23 am

fieldy snuts wrote:

There's no point in hiring an assassin who isn't going to actively do anything. :P

Your concern for my well-being is touching. :P :P

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 am

sdsichero wrote:It's Herald. You'd be in a revealing Dr Light cosplay outfit in a JPop dance spectacular.

I wouldn't make ANYone suffer through THAT spectacle!
Jude ain't pretty enough by any measure!! :o

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Nope, someone who read the VS. article Herald participated in and is writing something about Dan Didio. This is Herald's chance to shine.

This raises the question of what Herald is going to shine.

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 am

draco x wrote:
LMFAO! :-D :-D :-D

Thanks! :-D

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:30 am

Zenguru wrote:This raises the question of what Herald is going to shine.

"Wait'll they get a load'a ME..." :twisted:

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:32 am

holtom2000 wrote:Can't wait. Herald is my fav!

:smt023

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Zenguru wrote:This raises the question of what Herald is going to shine.

Herald will take over DC and lock Didio in a deep dark dungeon where he will be fed by a deaf mute for the rest of his days. :-D :-D :-D

Toadfish

Tip Top Dancer

Postby Toadfish » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 pm

draco x wrote:
If Didio really wanted to kill Herald, he would force him to read all the comics he has written which would be a fate worst than death ironically.

That seems like a very complicated way to kill someone. Why don't I just shoot him?

um... I mean, well, I was.... I was just.....

Ah fuck.

leave a comment with facebook