Friday, June 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Hey Jude, look!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:28 pm

It's your very own wrestling announcer thread. Do with it as you will. :)

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Carrie wrote:It's your very own wrestling announcer thread. Do with it as you will. :)

There's nothing exciting to announce though. It's like an episode of Smackdown.

Next time neitoperz locks a thread, the participants can come here, and then the fun will begin.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:55 pm

Jude Terror wrote:There's nothing exciting to announce though. It's like an episode of Smackdown.

That is both the most truthful and funniest thing ever said on the Outhouse regarding wrestling, and you have my respect, sir! :)

Sgt.Marvel

rubber spoon

Postby Sgt.Marvel » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:58 pm

Hey Jude, don't be afraid, take a sad thread and make it funny....

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:00 pm

At lesat it's self contained. :roll:

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:02 pm

toolverine wrote:At lesat it's self contained. :roll:

TOOLVERINE IS HEADING TO THE RING, AND HE IS LIVID!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:52 pm

Carrie, you should rename this the FIGHT THREAD. I want to see some real animosity by the time I get home from work and log back on! :twisted:

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:53 pm

Sgt.Marvel wrote:Hey Jude, don't be afraid, take a sad thread and make it funny....

That's what I was thinking when I first saw the thread title...

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Jude Terror wrote:There's nothing exciting to announce though. It's like an episode of Smackdown.

Next time neitoperz locks a thread, the participants can come here, and then the fun will begin.

So which thread did Grandpa Goth lock?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:52 am

The Nacireman wrote:So which thread did Grandpa Goth lock?

Earlier today, there was this thread where people were all like hey stop being mean to diana fan, and then jza came in and he was all like hey, fuck him, he deserved it, and then a bunch of people were like that's mean you're a bully, and then a bunch of other people were like haha that's funny, and then diana fan showed up and was all like hey fuck you jza, you scum of the earth, and then a bunch of people were all like OOOOOOHHHHH SNAP, and then doombug was all like hey stop doing that, it's making my pussy hurt, and then neitoperz was all like doombug is right, stop making his pussy hurt, and then he was like LOCKED, and then some other people made threads where they were all like now I'm bored, and some other people were all like I got blue balls, and then neitoperz was like LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED, and then I was like TOOLVERINE IS LIVID, and toolverine was like stop it, and then Carrie was like keep doing it, but do it in this thread here, and I was like TOOLVERINE IS LIVID again, and then you were like what thread did grampa goth lock.

C20Percent

rubber spoon

Postby C20Percent » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:55 am

Jude Terror wrote:Earlier today, there was this thread where people were all like hey stop being mean to diana fan, and then jza came in and he was all like hey, fuck him, he deserved it, and then a bunch of people were like that's mean you're a bully, and then a bunch of other people were like haha that's funny, and then diana fan showed up and was all like hey fuck you jza, you scum of the earth, and then a bunch of people were all like OOOOOOHHHHH SNAP, and then doombug was all like hey stop doing that, it's making my pussy hurt, and then neitoperz was all like doombug is right, stop making his pussy hurt, and then he was like LOCKED, and then some other people made threads where they were all like now I'm bored, and some other people were all like I got blue balls, and then neitoperz was like LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED, and then I was like TOOLVERINE IS LIVID, and toolverine was like stop it, and then Carrie was like keep doing it, but do it in this thread here, and I was like TOOLVERINE IS LIVID again, and then you were like what thread did grampa goth lock.

Awesome Post.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:57 am

C20Percent wrote:Awesome Post.

Just trying to put things in their proper perspective. :)

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:27 am

Jude Terror wrote:Just trying to put things in their proper perspective. :)

Also, next time I lock a thread Jude wants me to do it in the style of a wrestling announcer. I don't watch wrestling though, and so have no context...

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:30 am

nietoperz wrote:Also, next time I lock a thread Jude wants me to do it in the style of a wrestling announcer. I don't watch wrestling though, and so have no context...

You just have to act like you really want people to see what's going to happen next, but unfortunately, the time is up and the show has to go off the air -

OH MY GOD! IT'S JZA!! IT'S JZA!! THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE IT'S JZA! TOOLVERINE IS LIVID! WEGOTTAGOSEEYANEXTWEEK!

Eric

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:55 am

Jude Terror wrote:You just have to act like you really want people to see what's going to happen next, but unfortunately, the time is up and the show has to go off the air -

OH MY GOD! IT'S JZA!! IT'S JZA!! THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE IT'S JZA! TOOLVERINE IS LIVID! WEGOTTAGOSEEYANEXTWEEK!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.......

leave a comment with facebook