Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


My idea for a comic and/or cartoon

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:59 pm

you really have to do this, Melon. It's such a cool idea. I also think House should do the task force story as well. I had actually thought about doing one myself, but figured that is your baby, and I write everyday, anyway.

Let's show the creativity we've all got around here.
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:01 pm

starlord wrote:you really have to do this, Melon. It's such a cool idea. I also think House should do the task force story as well. I had actually thought about doing one myself, but figured that is your baby, and I write everyday, anyway.

Let's show the creativity we've all got around here.

I'll do it but I need somebody who speak French to translate all of Liberty's dialogue into French for me.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:03 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I'll do it but I need somebody who speak French to translate all of Liberty's dialogue into French for me.


ooo, that leaves me out. The only French words I know is Jerry and Lewis.
User avatar

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:35 pm

Severed Djed wrote:Sounds interesting. What is it?


It was a story that I had done on the 'Rama. I used 'Rama peeps like Carrie, MoneyMelon, Deadfett and Starlord and others like they were a team of espionage specialists.

I was quite proud of myself for the first story; but I never finished the second.

I think I'm gonna re-tool it for The Outhouse, using Outhouse peeps (many of which were 'Ramans at the time anyways).

When I start, I'll be doing a chapter or two per week. Maybe in different threads, so that there is dialogue and criticism for each particular chapter.
User avatar

Croaker

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Croaker » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:47 pm

MM, you HAVE to do this. It's too brilliant not to.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:59 pm

starlord wrote:ooo, that leaves me out. The only French words I know is Jerry and Lewis.


Me too. On the other hand, if it was jive...
User avatar

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:51 pm

The House wrote:It was a story that I had done on the 'Rama. I used 'Rama peeps like Carrie, MoneyMelon, Deadfett and Starlord and others like they were a team of espionage specialists.

I was quite proud of myself for the first story; but I never finished the second.

I think I'm gonna re-tool it for The Outhouse, using Outhouse peeps (many of which were 'Ramans at the time anyways).

When I start, I'll be doing a chapter or two per week. Maybe in different threads, so that there is dialogue and criticism for each particular chapter.


Cool. Looking forward to it!
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:52 pm

starlord wrote:ooo, that leaves me out. The only French words I know is Jerry and Lewis.


Bwahahahaha!

It's about damn time someone did something like this! I've heard a bunch of great ideas since I joined the Outhouse but no one has ever done them.

This is a great idea. The thought of Lady Liberty and Teddy on a date is awesome!

I had an idea for a Power Rangers story not long ago.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:03 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I'll do it but I need somebody who speak French to translate all of Liberty's dialogue into French for me.


I can do that!

But wouldn't it be funnier if she just spoke in a really bad, Clouseau-style French accent?
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:20 pm

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Maybe use the arch in St. Louis as a boomerang?
User avatar

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Wow that's a great idea! You should pitch that with some of the other suggestions to a studio... trust me. :)
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Maybe I can work in some other characters I came up with like "Tae Kwan Joe" and "Madam Bomb"
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:00 pm

The Statue of Liberty should use the Liberty Bell as as condom for whoever she has sex with. :D
User avatar

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Forbush Man wrote:The Statue of Liberty should use the Liberty Bell as as condom for whoever she has sex with. :D

But it has a crack in it! :shock:
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:But it has a crack in it! :shock:

Exactly! Resulting in the creation of...ummm...Buddha?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarrySagittarius, Earth-2 NoctourneM, Glacier16, Pizza Dog, rustyrusty, Yahoo [Bot] and 33 guests