Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

My iPod is Haunted!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:13 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:They're Un-American.

Exactly!

Pitchers batting?

You know where else they do that?

CUBA!!!

And Cuba's full of communists! :evil:

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:14 pm

Carrie wrote:Well when you make the choice to listen to Shatner, you have to be prepared for a little backlash. Just be strong and pray they never find out about your New Kids on the Block sheets...

How did you.....

er...

Why would I have something like that?

*adjusts tie and starts sweating*

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:17 pm

Carrie wrote:Friggin' Nationalists...
I really can't understand them. Chief among them...Cubs fans. Why? It's a bandwagon team. The White Sox won a World Series in the last 100 years. Cubs? After losing AGAIN this year, I'll be able to say no. Hope in the future? Only if they got A-Rod, Magglio, Cabrera, Manny, Big Papi, and a shitload of dominant pitching. And even then? They'd need a good coach to reign in the personalities (my vote is Leyland - he's able to reign in Sheffield, who's Chief MLB asshole #3 behind Bonds and Clemens).

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:19 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:I really can't understand them. Chief among them...Cubs fans. Why? It's a bandwagon team. The White Sox won a World Series in the last 100 years. Cubs? After losing AGAIN this year, I'll be able to say no. Hope in the future? Only if they got A-Rod, Magglio, Cabrera, Manny, Big Papi, and a shitload of dominant pitching. And even then? They'd need a good coach to reign in the personalities (my vote is Leyland - he's able to reign in Sheffield, who's Chief MLB asshole #3 behind Bonds and Clemens).

I don't get Braves fans. Holding on to past glory like the 1995 World Series even means anything now. They're the Yankees fans of the NL, only without the hope of actually winning again anytime soon.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:21 pm

Carrie wrote:I don't get Braves fans. Holding on to past glory like the 1995 World Series even means anything now. They're the Yankees fans of the NL, only without the hope of actually winning again anytime soon.

Hey!

We've actually backed our shit up 26 times!

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:22 pm

It's a great album.

Alex Delarge

Post Whore

Postby Alex Delarge » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:23 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I can't even imagine what circumstances could even lead to me buying a William Shatner album :shock:

Drunken stupor?

A dare?

A dare while in a drunken stupor?

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Alex Delarge wrote:Drunken stupor?

A dare?

A dare while in a drunken stupor?

My recollection of drunken events is usually pretty good

Alex Delarge

Post Whore

Postby Alex Delarge » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:26 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:My recollection of drunken events is usually pretty good

Demon possession?

William Shatner possession?

Demon William Shatner possession?

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Alex Delarge wrote:Demon possession?

William Shatner possession?

Demon William Shatner possession?

Does that mean I need a Leonard Nimoy exorcist? :shock:

Alex Delarge

Post Whore

Postby Alex Delarge » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:35 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Does that mean I need a Leonard Nimoy exorcist? :shock:

No it means you are fucked......forever

"Don't be a good neighbor anymore to her. I'll have to send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, and you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!..."

Sorry I am channeling Frank Booth there.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:41 pm

Alex Delarge wrote:No it means you are fucked......forever

"Don't be a good neighbor anymore to her. I'll have to send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, and you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!..."

Sorry I am channeling Frank Booth there.

Crap.

Well, I'm gonna go buy a smoothie to cheer myslef up.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:21 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Hey!

We've actually backed our shit up 26 times!

Hence the part about them not having any chance of actually winning again in the near future.

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:36 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:They're Un-American.

Damn right! NL for life.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Its much better to have a haunted iPod than a haunted bulldozer.

leave a comment with facebook