Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The comic book industry's inflamed butthole."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Iron Man 3 talk (spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Zechs wrote:Fieldy is Ultron?

why do you think he killed doom in the book? :deadpool

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 am

I wasn't overly enamoured by this.

good, but I've heard people saying best of the Marvel Movies. It's nowhere near.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:00 am

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
There is obviously a lot to like about this film, but I honestly walked away with a sense that it was so close to being better.

The cast are fantastic, they all play their roles really well, but it's a shame they don't get to interact much.

I also didn't like the child's inclusion in the story. It did give the film some hilarious moments, but I think he was used a bit much.

There was also too many jokes that didn't work for me for it to be a truly hilarious film. Some bits just didn't work

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 am

Jubilee wrote:I wasn't overly enamoured by this.

good, but I've heard people saying best of the Marvel Movies. It's nowhere near.

Shouldn't that be enarmoured?

Zoom!

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 am

Zechs wrote:Fieldy is Ultron?

Age of Snuts!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 am

This says to me, wait until Target has the DVD on sale the week of release. But I had very low interest to begin with.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:28 am

42 suits of Iron Man armor on the wall
42 suits of Iron Man armor
Grab one down, put it on
42 suits of Iron Man armor on the wall
41 suits of Iron Man armor on the wall
41 suits of Iron Man armor
Grab one down, put it on
41 suits of Iron Man armor on the wall

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 am

I've written a review, just waiting to hear back from Jude if I should post it on the front-page or not.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:36 am

Punchy wrote:I've written a review, just waiting to hear back from Jude if I should post it on the front-page or not.

If there's more than half a sentence knocking Pepper Potts or Gwyneth Paltrow's portrayal of her, probably not. :lol:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
If there's more than half a sentence knocking Pepper Potts or Gwyneth Paltrow's portrayal of her, probably not. :lol:

It's up, and there's nothing bad about Pepper in there!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:11 pm

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/reviews/121789-iron-man-3-movie-review.html

My review!

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Sat May 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Honestly by giving Pepper the role of badass hero did go along way to make up for the extreme amount of useless she had been.

The lack of AC/DC was noticeable.

I figured there were a lot more nods to Iron Man fans based on the suits doing their thing. Not being too familiar with his history, I was still able to appreciate the fact that somewhere someone was going, "Oh my god, it's the Mark...." and nerdgasming.

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Sat May 04, 2013 8:43 pm

My favorite scene of the movie:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun May 05, 2013 1:05 am

I'll be recording my review, hopefully by tomorrow. If you're a fan of Shane Black's biggest cult success/fan favorite "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" there are some very interesting and fun similarities/nods. 8)

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 am

Also fuck the haters, the mandarin reveal was fucking perfect. 8)

leave a comment with facebook