Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Iron Man 3 talk (spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed May 29, 2013 6:49 pm

draco x wrote:
That was directed more at the people don't agree with my opinion on the Mandarin hatchet job. Did you clearly read my statement?


If it was directed more at those people, why did you quote me? You can't fault me for thinking you were speaking to me since you quoted my post. That would be another case of your unintelligence. Of course there's also the option that you were speaking to me and are now backpedalling.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Anti-Life Mike wrote:Yet just because audiences will put up with shit doesn't a good movie make... :roll:


Be careful if you disagree with the "popular census" here about Shane Black's wonderful IM3 movie. You will be considered another Herald like myself if you dare have your own opinion.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 6:55 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
If it was directed more at those people, why did you quote me? You can't fault me for thinking you were speaking to me since you quoted my post. That would be another case of your unintelligence. Of course there's also the option that you were speaking to me and are now backpedalling.


Ok, tone down the douchiness, bro as there's no need for personal insults. This is always been the problem here as some of you take other people's comments too personally because of differing views. I apologize if I hurt your feelings just be easy as we're not at odds even if we don't always agree.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed May 29, 2013 7:09 pm

draco x wrote:
Ok, tone down the douchiness, bro as there's no need for personal insults. This is always been the problem here as some of you take other people's comments too personally because of differing views. I apologize if I hurt your feelings just be easy as we're not at odds even if we don't always agree.


Weird tangent again. Why not just answer the question? (The question being: if this comment you made was directed at everyone, why did you quote me?)
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 7:15 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
Weird tangent again. Why not just answer the question? (The question being: if this comment you made was directed at everyone, why did you quote me?)


I already answered your question, dude, when I pointed out that it was made on a general level and it wouldn't have mattered who said it. Again if I hurt your feelings I am sorry. I have no problems with debating or even arguing but we're not enemies, ok. Relax and stop getting get so worked up.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed May 29, 2013 7:17 pm

(You didn't actually answer it prior to your most recent, but you just kind of did in said recent point so we'll roll with it). So then it was unintelligence? You don't realize that when you quote someone, it means you're speaking to them specifically.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 7:22 pm

syxxpakk wrote:(You didn't actually answer it prior to your most recent, but you just kind of did in said recent point so we'll roll with it). So then it was unintelligence? You don't realize that when you quote someone, it means you're speaking to them specifically.


You're not going to let this go, are you? If you want to keep harping on this go right ahead and knock yourself out. Me I will be too busy shaking my head and rolling my eyes at you as a result.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed May 29, 2013 7:24 pm

More weird tangents.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 7:42 pm

syxxpakk wrote:More weird tangents.


:smt102 :smt102
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed May 29, 2013 7:45 pm

I know, it's very hard for you to address things when you know you're wrong. Hence, your backpedalling.
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Wed May 29, 2013 7:51 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
Except Chris hasn't said that it does.


Facts don't really matter in this thread.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 7:53 pm

syxxpakk wrote:I know, it's very hard for you to address things when you know you're wrong. Hence, your backpedalling.


Don't worry when we all hang out outside of OH I will buy you a beer. Even though Doombug and Dairy will be paying the tab, the beer will be on me to show there're no hard feelings. Happy now?
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed May 29, 2013 7:56 pm

More weird tangents.

Anyway, I don't drink.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Chris wrote:
Facts don't really matter in this thread.


Only madness, angst and opinions do. One of the lovely thing about OH.
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed May 29, 2013 7:59 pm

syxxpakk wrote:More weird tangents.

Anyway, I don't drink.


Fine, I'll buy you ice cream then. Will that make you happy instead?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: holtom2000, John Strange and 50 guests