Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Iron Man 3 talk (spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu May 30, 2013 8:28 am

I always loved the Crimson Dynamo.

A super suit arms race could totally be a script.

Hab
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu May 30, 2013 3:17 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Dude the original debuted and died in 1964. I find it hard to believe any of his fans are even still alive.


They're alive, but in retirement...
User avatar

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Thu May 30, 2013 4:22 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Why not the Unicorn to cash in on the Brony craze?

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Image
User avatar

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Thu May 30, 2013 4:50 pm

for Draco:

User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu May 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Schlemmer wrote:for Draco:



:like
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu May 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Anti-Life Mike wrote:What about Crimson Dynamo, considering Kevin Feige and co. were clever enough to kill the original user of that name in the opening scenes of IM2? :smt011 :smt013


I'm pretending that the awful iteration played by Mickey Rourke never happened which leaves the way open for the official Crimson Dynamo to appear.
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu May 30, 2013 7:52 pm

draco x wrote:
I'm pretending that the awful iteration played by Mickey Rourke never happened which leaves the way open for the official Crimson Dynamo to appear.


Shouldn't be too hard, considering Mickey Rourke never played the Crimson Dynamo. :smt102
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu May 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Grayson wrote:
:like


I love the HISHE website. Golden.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu May 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Shouldn't be too hard, considering Mickey Rourke never played the Crimson Dynamo. :smt102


His character was basically Crimson Dynamo and Blacklash combined according to the director.
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu May 30, 2013 8:10 pm

draco x wrote:
His character was basically Crimson Dynamo and Blacklash combined according to the director.


Blacklash? Is that the racist version of Whiplash? :P

And fuck the director. He's fucking Gutter, from PCU. No one cares what GUTTER thinks. Gutter is a tool. :twisted:

Image
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu May 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Schlemmer wrote:for Draco:



LOL
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu May 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Blacklash? Is that the racist version of Whiplash? :P

And fuck the director. He's fucking Gutter, from PCU. No one cares what GUTTER thinks. Gutter is a tool. :twisted:

Image


I remember this movie from back in the days.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu May 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Lord Simian wrote:And fuck the director. He's fucking Gutter, from PCU. No one cares what GUTTER thinks. :twisted:

Image


Well played sir but don't forget that he was also Mike Peters from Swingers.

Image

He's so money and he doesn't even know it.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri May 31, 2013 7:53 am

Grayson wrote:
Well played sir but don't forget that he was also Mike Peters from Swingers.

Image

He's so money and he doesn't even know it.


He also hooked up with Monica Geller.
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:33 am

The man directed Elf and for that he has earned your goddamned respect you heathen fools.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: e_galston, Earth-2 NoctourneM, Google [Bot], NeverReady, VaderTheTrader and 41 guests