Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Outhouser?! We barely know her!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Iron Man video game

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:38 pm

I usually hate to put up links, but if you have any interest in this game check it out:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32402.html

I will have to wait to see the final game, but at this point it looks pretty good.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:07 pm

It looks a bit like the Superman Returns videogame. I know that game was pretty much killed by the critics, but I still want to pick it up. It's not worth $60, but I'm sure it's not a terrible bargain bin game.

investcomics

Birdman

Postby investcomics » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:57 pm

jsalwen wrote:I usually hate to put up links, but if you have any interest in this game check it out:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32402.html

I will have to wait to see the final game, but at this point it looks pretty good.

I'm not really a video game guy, but that looks like a lot of fun!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:27 pm

I know. Remember superhero games back in the day?

It's so cool what we have available nowadays. I just hope that great gameplay accompanies some great visuals.

investcomics

Birdman

Postby investcomics » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:01 pm

jsalwen wrote:I know. Remember superhero games back in the day?

It's so cool what we have available nowadays. I just hope that great gameplay accompanies some great visuals.

I was a huge Atari 2600 kid. I was a BIG gamer back then. You ever see the Superman game for Atari back then?? PRICELESS!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Yes. I so badly wanted to play it, too.:)

leave a comment with facebook