This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1
- Expert Post Whore
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:17 pm
- Location: Greenacres, FL
- Title: The American
- Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me
That's right, bitches.
Short Circuit is getting a remake. Best part? The two guys behind the first two films (were there every any more?) are going to be writing it.
- The Lord of the Monkeys
- Posts: 34207
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
- Location: Poosting from The Outhouse
Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.
---The Teachings of Pawl Monk'DibMonkey, I like your style!--Lex Luthor
Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.
- Chief Yankee Wanker
- Posts: 26405
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:02 pm
- Title: Internet Celebrity
Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.
- Zombie Guard
- Posts: 9023
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 am
- Location: The Frozen North
- Title: Last Man on Earth
- Formerly: Armin Tamzarian
I hope they can get hold of the Gut...
- Outhouse Editor
- Posts: 14512
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:17 am
- Location: A galaxy far, far away...
- Title: Medicated and X-Rated
- Formerly: FormerMember
I can't say I'm surprised. They remake everything.
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The Asylum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Agent of the Bat, FaceBook [Linkcheck], GiveWarAChance, Sarahroo, Yahoo [Bot] and 60 guests