Advertisement

Juicy Gossip!!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pedi
User avatar
Factor 8
 
Posts: 1260
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: HelLA


Juicy Gossip!!

Postby pedi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:50 am

Let's make this thread about all the juicy gossip that we hear from out there in comics wonderland ;)

I'll go first...

I have a friend, who has a friend... who was a musician for the Kelly Clarkson music video with our favorite artist the Fragmaster General... and she said that he said that everyone on the set said how during the shoot everybody thought General Fragmama was really stupid and annoying! :-* :D

Advertisement

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby Doc Jon » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:05 am

That gossip is so juicy, I have no idea what it means.:D
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

investcomics
Birdman
 
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: West Palm Beach


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby investcomics » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:46 pm

I farted earlier and blamed the baby......shhhhhh

pedi
User avatar
Factor 8
 
Posts: 1260
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: HelLA


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby pedi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:36 pm

investcomics wrote:I farted earlier and blamed the baby......shhhhhh

That might sound "juicy"... but TMI dude, TMI ;)

investcomics
Birdman
 
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: West Palm Beach


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby investcomics » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:55 pm

pedi wrote:
investcomics wrote:I farted earlier and blamed the baby......shhhhhh

That might sound "juicy"... but TMI dude, TMI ;)


I tried Pedi.......
Here's one. I heard that Marvel is going to put out a comic that has most of their heroes as APES!
No i'm not kidding. :)

Mikeg
User avatar
Snake On A Plane
 
Posts: 120
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 am
Location: SF Bay


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby Mikeg » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:28 pm

pedi wrote:Let's make this thread about all the juicy gossip that we hear from out there in comics wonderland ;)

I'll go first...

I have a friend, who has a friend... who was a musician for the Kelly Clarkson music video with our favorite artist the Fragmaster General... and she said that he said that everyone on the set said how during the shoot everybody thought General Fragmama was really stupid and annoying! :-* :D


So I've been looking through the threads over here, just to see the vibe of these boards. And surprisingly most of the threads are just normal conversation, positive stuff....Except for your threads Pedi. Once again, I was like "who cares". Then I come across this thread. Yet ANOTHER negative thread started recently by you. And not only is it yet another thread about , hey lets bash people, but then you decide to diss Fraga, ANOTHER former studio mate of yours, for the brief stint you were a pro in the comics biz. And you know what, thats just lame. Why all the negativity, why so bitter? Jealous. Just so you know what Im talking about, Dan is a good friend of mine, no not the internet kind, Ive worked with him on set, Ive known him since I was in the 7th grade, and I respect him as a friend and a pro. He has mega connections in the film biz and just finished doing the storyboards for the DBZ live action film. For you to come on here, where you know he would never see it, and you feel like the big fish in the small pond is just pathetic. Yeah you pissed me off. Stop whining and do something more productive with yourself. What the heck happened to you? I remember when you were all about staying positive and being productive.

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby Doc Jon » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Oh, that was supposed to be about Dan Fraga?

Now I just feel silly.
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

pedi
User avatar
Factor 8
 
Posts: 1260
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: HelLA


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:19 am

Show's over... :-*
Last edited by pedi on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikeg
User avatar
Snake On A Plane
 
Posts: 120
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 am
Location: SF Bay


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:52 am

pedi wrote:
MikeG wrote:
pedi wrote:Let's make this thread about all the juicy gossip that we hear from out there in comics wonderland ;)

I'll go first...

I have a friend, who has a friend... who was a musician for the Kelly Clarkson music video with our favorite artist the Fragmaster General... and she said that he said that everyone on the set said how during the shoot everybody thought General Fragmama was really stupid and annoying! :-* :D


So I've been looking through the threads over here, just to see the vibe of these boards. And surprisingly most of the threads are just normal conversation, positive stuff....Except for your threads Pedi. Once again, I was like "who cares". Then I come across this thread. Yet ANOTHER negative thread started recently by you. And not only is it yet another thread about , hey lets bash people, but then you decide to diss Fraga, ANOTHER former studio mate of yours, for the brief stint you were a pro in the comics biz. And you know what, thats just lame. Why all the negativity, why so bitter? Jealous. Just so you know what Im talking about, Dan is a good friend of mine, no not the internet kind, Ive worked with him on set, Ive known him since I was in the 7th grade, and I respect him as a friend and a pro. He has mega connections in the film biz and just finished doing the storyboards for the DBZ live action film. For you to come on here, where you know he would never see it, and you feel like the big fish in the small pond is just pathetic. Yeah you pissed me off. Stop whining and do something more productive with yourself. What the heck happened to you? I remember when you were all about staying positive and being productive.

Now... I understand you're fresh out of the academy.... rookie.... but, if you're going to start investigating a notion, at least get your facts straight. :-*

Before you claim that all my posts are negative, perhaps you should lurk and browse a bit longer on these threads. I've expressed my uncensored feelings about those whom I respect, just as I have about those I don't respect.

If you're claiming that you've got some sort of higher seniority or loyalty to Dan, calling him a friend since 7th grade when you started following him around like a fanboy groupie, just as you do Rob.... then keep in mind that it was me who was a studio mate of Dan's, with far more time and friendship with Dan, than the little groupie in you could hope for.

This is a "Juicy Gossip" thread for one reason... gossip is entertaining.

I'm very happy for Dan working on boards for DBZ in the film biz... but, aren't we all now-a-days? In fact, I may have helped start that whole trend of leaving comics to work in films, way back in 95...

I mean, I recently personally did a large chunk of all the 3d visual effects shots for Mel Gibson's huge feature film Apocalypto... but you don't see me pimping that around trying to gain favor, over some simple storyboards for a cartoon movie... ;)

Though, I know that Dan may not be lurking around in a forum like this... I do know that you are.

But anyway, if I did have any problems with Dan... which I don't..... it's not about anything that you personally would have any experience or knowledge in.... If this "gossip" were to be construed as a dig against Dan from me, then the reason might be something out of your realm of understanding. SO, go back to being a rookie groupie, and let us pros have our fun.

That all said.... it's merely gossip.... no one said that it was Dan Fraga.... and no one said it was necessarily true.

It just happens to be that my friend's friend said this, and that's how gossip originates, and thrives.

SO, go back to your little corner of the net, or stay around and hang with us... but whatever you do Mike Green, remove the pink panties first, it's not very becoming.


Wow that was quite the post. You start off your post with some form of personal attack...I guess, I guess the fact that I recently graduated from police academy and am in fact a rookie cop is supposed to offend me, well sorry it doesn't. Then you say that you may have started the trend of leaving comics for film???? Come on dude, you were barely ever IN comics to start with. This is what cracks me up, you parading around like a big time comic pro, Liefeld gave you a shot, just like a million other young artists at extreme. You did nothing with it, you went no where in comics except for out. You forget that guys like me were there, I was buying the books at the time, you were a blip, no one even knew your name back then, nor did they care.

THEN you say you havnt been pimping your apocalypto work...funny because I already knew about that, so you must have been bragging about that at some point. You use everything you do to attempt to elevate yourself and call yourself a PRO. Am I supposed to be impressed.

Then you halfway attempt to act as if it wasnt even Fraga you were talking about and that you wernt even digging on him by posting that. Cmon, get real, there is no reason to carry on nonsense like that if you didnt think it was funny too. Get real Pedi. Once I respected you, now you've shown your true colors, it isnt pretty.

pedi
User avatar
Factor 8
 
Posts: 1260
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: HelLA


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:55 am

exclamation point
Last edited by pedi on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikeg
User avatar
Snake On A Plane
 
Posts: 120
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 am
Location: SF Bay


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:05 am

pedi wrote:
MikeG wrote:Wow that was quite the post. You start off your post with some form of personal attack...I guess, I guess the fact that I recently graduated from police academy and am in fact a rookie cop is supposed to offend me, well sorry it doesn't. Then you say that you may have started the trend of leaving comics for film???? Come on dude, you were barely ever IN comics to start with. This is what cracks me up, you parading around like a big time comic pro, Liefeld gave you a shot, just like a million other young artists at extreme. You did nothing with it, you went no where in comics except for out. You forget that guys like me were there, I was buying the books at the time, you were a blip, no one even knew your name back then, nor did they care.

THEN you say you havnt been pimping your apocalypto work...funny because I already knew about that, so you must have been bragging about that at some point. You use everything you do to attempt to elevate yourself and call yourself a PRO. Am I supposed to be impressed.

Then you halfway attempt to act as if it wasnt even Fraga you were talking about and that you wernt even digging on him by posting that. Cmon, get real, there is no reason to carry on nonsense like that if you didnt think it was funny too. Get real Pedi. Once I respected you, now you've shown your true colors, it isnt pretty.

Comics was a stepping stone for me, not a place to settle. When you're hired by Marvel at 16, and you realize there's greener pastures to explore beyond comics before you decide to settle, then you make the right decision and continue to explore. The worst mistake I made in my career was making the wrong turn and ending up at Extreme. When I left comics, I left with my last works published for Marvel, not Extreme. I had several other opportunities in comics, but not enough experience before I was an adult, to choose the right course. You want to call my involvement a "blip" that's fine... my work was only published in millions of copies of comics around the planet, before I was 20.... your buddy Fraga calls my stay in comics an exclamation point. I call it a life-time ago.

I never had the problem of not knowing where to go and how to put my skills to use. I don't need to become a cop, because I can find no other jobs. Being a policeman is a respectable and honorable career. And I've all the more respect for you, Mike, for being one.... but being an internet groupie ninny, doesn't deserve respect.

My name as a contributor to Apocalypto is all over the net... along with my work on Ghost Rider and many others... whether or not you're impressed, isn't my concern, MikeyG.

I do think the gossip about Fragmaster General is funny, and "juicy"... why else post it? But that has nothing to do with you either, Mike... It has to do with Fragmama... if he's got a problem with it, let him voice it.


Alright, like I said in the other thread, Im over it man. Im not concerned with "winning" this argument or earning any respect from you. I really dont care enough. By the way, I never said I didnt like your work, or think it wasnt a high point for your or the industry. I happened to be a HUGE fan of yours when your supreme work came out, and I did know your name. I was just saying that the masses didn't. I thought your stuff was dope, and I STILL think your stuff is dope. I just dont like the sudden shift in your personality. But thats really not my business, so if you want to be like that, by all means.

pedi
User avatar
Factor 8
 
Posts: 1260
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: HelLA


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:30 am

Take it easy, Mike. ;)
Last edited by pedi on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikeg
User avatar
Snake On A Plane
 
Posts: 120
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 am
Location: SF Bay


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:35 am

Alright, Im going to bed, good night.

pedi
User avatar
Factor 8
 
Posts: 1260
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: HelLA


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby pedi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:46 am

MikeG wrote:Alright, Im going to bed, good night.

Gnight Mike... ;)
Last edited by pedi on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikeg
User avatar
Snake On A Plane
 
Posts: 120
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:55 am
Location: SF Bay


Re: Juicy Gossip!!

Postby Mikeg » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:22 am

Dont count on it, I may be around every once in a while,but not to support you or your projects. I may be done with the argument, but Im not gonna say uncle, like you suggest. I still think your acting like a wiener. Does cutting people down, calling them groupies make you feel like a pro? I still dont get it. ehh, whatever I forgot Im done with it :)

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], hellmutt and 82 guests

Advertisement