Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Just saw the Hulk movie and it's real good.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:57 am

chap22 wrote:and i also think Zooey would make a great Zatanna, so that can tie us into superhero movies if nothing else. :-D

I could see that. What has she been in?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:58 am

jza1218 wrote:I always pictured her as Veronica Lodge and Kristen Bell as Betty Cooper and myself as an Asian Archie Andrews nestled between both of them in bed

dare to dream, my Ornamental fiend. dare to dream. :-D

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 am

kingofcities wrote:I could see that. What has she been in?

she's currently in M. Night Shamalamadingdong's new movie, she was in several eps of Weeds, Hitchhiker's Guide, bunch of other random stuff.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:04 am

chap22 wrote:she's currently in M. Night Shamalamadingdong's new movie, she was in several eps of Weeds, Hitchhiker's Guide, bunch of other random stuff.

Weeds! That's where I know her from. I couldn't put my finger on it.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:05 am

I dare to say it, but ol' Chappy's got a good idea with Zooey as Zatanna. I honestly can't think of a more perfect casting for the character.

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 am

I saw her in the Happening and that Oz thing.

She's a lousy actress

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:08 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:I dare to say it, but ol' Chappy's got a good idea with Zooey as Zatanna. I honestly can't think of a more perfect casting for the character.
Did Chappy come up with that idea originally? (yes, I know, you'll take the credit, chap. :P )

I've recalled plenty of people at 'rama (RIP) suggesting her for Z.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:11 am

cncoyle wrote:Did Chappy come up with that idea originally? (yes, I know, you'll take the credit, chap. :P )

I've recalled plenty of people at 'rama (RIP) suggesting her for Z.

I'm sure chap will spread some credit around to the little people once he's finished with his wine and caviar.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 am

kingofcities wrote:I could see that. What has she been in?

She's also one half of the group She and Him

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 am

Spiderrob wrote:I saw her in the Happening and that Oz thing.

She's a lousy actress

Probably bad examples, but I'll admit she's no Kate Blanchett.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:15 am

Black_Kryptonian wrote:I'm sure chap will spread some credit around to the little people once he's finished with his wine and caviar.

it is all the little people like you and Nate who got me where i am today. :-D i am more than happy to take full credit for your minor sucesses on my way to the top. 8)

AaronW

Rain Partier

Postby AaronW » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:28 am

Was the superhot chick at the bottling factor the same superhot chick whose window Banner went in while escaping?

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:30 am

Aaron_W wrote:Was the superhot chick at the bottling factor the same superhot chick whose window Banner went in while escaping?
Yes, I believe so.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:31 am

Aaron_W wrote:Was the superhot chick at the bottling factor the same superhot chick whose window Banner went in while escaping?
Yep.
And, according to the credits, her name was Jarella.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:39 am

MechaKingPagla wrote:Yep.
And, according to the credits, her name was Jarella.

now THAT's a sweet easter egg. :-D

leave a comment with facebook