That would be JL: Doom, not GL:FF, which was Shakespeare in comparison.
Flashpoint however is pure evil, as the tool designed to destroy the DCU and replace it with a vastly inferior product so Dan Didio could feast on the souls of fanboys, and Bob Harras can drink their tears.
It should on no account be watched, or, like Fight Club, even talked about.
The only point of JL:Doom I actually got major enjoyment out of was:
1. It is most likely the last time I will see something based on my favorite characters animated.
2. Something to the effect of:
Superman: "I could push the planet out of the way"
Batman: "If I had a week, I couldn't list all the reason why that wouldn't work."
- Continuity is or it is not. There is no such thing as soft continuity.
- A character IS his continuity.
- Continuity is consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer.