Monday, December 5, 2016 • Evening Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Justice League Movie Villain Revealed

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:15 pm

MrBlack wrote:I was hoping for Snapper Carr.

The star szar...
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:27 pm

chap22 wrote:


pfffft, n00bs, alla you. :roll:

Image

:-D


Goddamn geezer... :P
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:43 pm

False Prophet wrote:
Goddamn geezer... :P

don't make me have to chase you off my lawn...
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm

chap22 wrote:


pfffft, n00bs, alla you. :roll:

Image

:-D

Jack Kirby drew Thanos fighting the Justice League?! COOL!
User avatar

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm starting to think the WB execs aren't complete idiots and are secretly admitting any JL movie will be a one and done. They looked at the list of universe-wide baddies and said, "Eh, Darkseid."
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:09 pm

False Prophet wrote:The rip-off accusations are inevitable, and to be honest, even a die-hard JL fan like me can't help but notice that they picked the one DC villain who's closest in appearance to Thanos.

When did Darkseid become THE big, bad JL villain? Rock of Ages?


Again this is why they should have gone with the Legion Of Doom instead.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Actually this is the guy I would use in the JLA movie as the main villain. Given the fact that this guy kicked their asses the first time he encountered them, Prometheus could work:
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:05 am

draco x wrote:Actually this is the guy I would use in the JLA movie as the main villain. Given the fact that this guy kicked their asses the first time he encountered them, Prometheus could work:

Keep that fucking Joe Wolf/Mr. Wrestler #2 jobber the FUCK away from any JLA project, plzkthx. Ugh. What an assclown of a character.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 am

chap22 wrote:Keep that fucking Joe Wolf/Mr. Wrestler #2 jobber the FUCK away from any JLA project, plzkthx. Ugh. What an assclown of a character.


:lol: This is why DC sucks.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:03 am

chap22 wrote:Keep that fucking Joe Wolf/Mr. Wrestler #2 jobber the FUCK away from any JLA project, plzkthx. Ugh. What an assclown of a character.


Actually Prometheus was intended to be an Anti-Batman/ Taskmaster villain when Morrisson wrote him. Unfortunately the other writers fucked him up and turned him into a loser villain. The irony is when Robinson made him a badass again he then died the dumbest death ever at the hands of Green Arrow.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:06 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
:lol: This is why DC sucks.


As I was saying earlier, Morrisson created the character to be another evil version of Batman mixed with Taskmaster. The problem is only Morrisson could write Prometheus in a compelling way unlike the other writers who made him suck.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 am

Someone creative could do a good Starro movie. Vandal Savage would be awesome too.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:14 am

draco x wrote:
Actually Prometheus was intended to be an Anti-Batman/ Taskmaster villain when Morrisson wrote him. Unfortunately the other writers fucked him up and turned him into a loser villain. The irony is when Robinson made him a badass again he then died the dumbest death ever at the hands of Green Arrow.

I tend to believe that people who say this are either (a) Morrison slurpers, (b) didn't actually pay attention while reading Morrison's JLA, or (c) both. Read his appearances again...he was a non-compelling total jobber under Morrison too. For all the "badassery" he allegedly had, he got beat Once by a kick in the nuts from Catwoman, and once by Batman sticking a CD of Stephen Hawking Plays the Pan Flute in his special ed short-bus headgear.

Total. Fucking. Jobber.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 am

chap22 wrote:I tend to believe that people who say this are either (a) Morrison slurpers, (b) didn't actually pay attention while reading Morrison's JLA, or (c) both. Read his appearances again...he was a non-compelling total jobber under Morrison too. For all the "badassery" he allegedly had, he got beat Once by a kick in the nuts from Catwoman, and once by Batman sticking a CD of Stephen Hawking Plays the Pan Flute in his special ed short-bus headgear.

Total. Fucking. Jobber.


Not a kick to the nuts, a whip to nuts. Get it right, geezer. :smt013
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 am

False Prophet wrote:
Not a kick to the nuts, a whip to nuts. Get it right, geezer. :smt013

Potato, potato.

Still a fucking jobber.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amoebas, chap22, Clockwork_Fish, Eric Ratcliffe, GiveWarAChance, kwiktpyer, MikeinLA, Pizza Dog, VaderTheTrader and 44 guests