Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Bring your own straight jacket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Justice League Movie Villain Revealed

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Here's how WB and DC should have done this:

-After the past Batman and Green Lantern movies, have the upcoming Superman movie feature have both characters make an appearance( Although Bruce and Hal would be recast for obvious reasons)
-Finally get the Wonder Woman project off the ground like they should have done years ago and then have Flash, Aquaman and Hawkman make an appearance
-Have the Justice League movie come together with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Hawkman teaming up to fight the Legion Of Doom, namely Lex Luthor, Joker, Reverse Flash, Sinestro, Black Manta, Cheetah and Grodd. In the end, Apokolips and New Genesis are mentioned which will build up for the next movie.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Whether he was or wasn't a jobber in JLA might be debatable, but he got eviscerated post-JLA by pretty much everyone. I liked Morrison's version of Prometheus, simply because of the fact that he didn't earn the "fire" he was using, so it made sense the gods made him pay appropriately, but what he morphed into was pure fodder.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

draco x wrote:Here's how WB and DC should have done this:

-After the past Batman and Green Lantern movies, have the upcoming Superman movie feature have both characters make an appearance( Although Bruce and Hal would be recast for obvious reasons)
-Finally get the Wonder Woman project off the ground like they should have done years ago and then have Flash, Aquaman and Hawkman make an appearance
-Have the Justice League movie come together with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Hawkman teaming up to fight the Legion Of Doom, namely Lex Luthor, Joker, Reverse Flash, Sinestro, Black Manta, Cheetah and Grodd. In the end, Apokolips and New Genesis are mentioned which will build up for the next movie.


I've always thought a Death of Superman story would be the perfect way to inspire and bring the group together against a major threat, all the while showing Supes' importance and humanity--while not having him overshadow the non-Bats members-- before his big return at the end.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:01 pm

False Prophet wrote:Whether he was or wasn't a jobber in JLA might be debatable, but he got eviscerated post-JLA by pretty much everyone. I liked Morrison's version of Prometheus, simply because of the fact that he didn't earn the "fire" he was using, so it made sense the gods made him pay appropriately, but what he morphed into was pure fodder.


As I said before the Prometheus that started to suck-especially in Gotham Knights, Teen Titans, etc was his teenage sidekick impersonating him. However the problem with that reveal was that it contradicts so much evidence and was very jump-the-shark if you ask me. It was very obvious that the Prometheus that was seen all this time was the original one as in Birds Of Prey, he commented on his encounter with the JLA-who Chad never encountered. I appreciated the fact that Robinson wanted to make him badass again but even then Robinson then fucked it all up when he made Prom just stand there and let himself get shot by Green Arrow.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:02 pm

False Prophet wrote:
I've always thought a Death of Superman story would be the perfect way to inspire and bring the group together against a major threat, all the while showing Supes' importance and humanity--while not having him overshadow the non-Bats members-- before his big return at the end.


Well this would be better than that suckass Superman/ Doomsday DVD that came out 5 years ago.

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:34 pm

False Prophet wrote:
I've always thought a Death of Superman story would be the perfect way to inspire and bring the group together against a major threat, all the while showing Supes' importance and humanity--while not having him overshadow the non-Bats members-- before his big return at the end.


I think this would be cool. It would be fresh.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glaeken, Google [Bot], HNutz, Pizza Dog, Sarahroo, TheLurker and 54 guests