Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Good enough for government work!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Justified Season 4 Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:12 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Not to mention that Duffy controls their security systems. His legit front in they of a home security company :lol:

Oh I know. Paxton is BONED to high heaven come next season. It's only the question of which avenue will Boyd go upon his choice of revenge.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 am

Great season finale.

Will Raylan be able to (as Boyd said) live with what he's planning to do?

Cannot wait for Season 5.

You were right, Zechs. 5 seconds in and it was better than TWD season finale. :D

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:19 am

GODDAMN this show is just to damn good!! If it weren't for Sons of Anarchy this would be my favorite show on television! I would love to see a crossover between the too. Like there is a Kentucky charter of SAMCRO, that Boyd gets involved with or some shit, anything to see Jax Tell and Raylan Givens go face to face.

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:58 pm

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2 ... ty-family/

Yes! More Dewey Crowe!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Stalzer2002 wrote:http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2013/10/01/justified-casts-dewey-crowes-nasty-family/

Yes! More Dewey Crowe!

So Crowed 3: HIGHER STUPIDITY? :P I am so there.

leave a comment with facebook