Saturday, September 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Kanye vs. Kimmel

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Whose side are you on?


User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:46 pm

I really don't think anyone who isn't totally delusional is with Kimmel here. I mean that is if you give a fuck enough to have a side.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:53 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:I really don't think anyone who isn't totally delusional is with Kimmel here. I mean that is if you give a fuck enough to have a side.


There's this motherfucker:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/201 ... immel.html

I’m not going to defend everything Kanye West has ever said. I’m not even going to defend everything Kanye West said in his angry response. But the real problem here isn’t Kanye, it’s Kimmel. If you don’t know the fashion world, then you shouldn’t try to tell Kanye West, who’s rubbed elbows with many of the biggest fashion designers in the world, about fashion. More importantly, if you’re a 45-year-old white dude who apparently doesn’t understand a thing about pop music, you shouldn’t try to tell one of the biggest hip-hop artists in the world about hip-hop.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Someone explain this to me.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Kanye is Nacireman and Jimmy Kimmel is borderline anorexic.
User avatar

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:15 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Someone explain this to me.



Kimmel made fun of Kanye talking about some leather sweatpants or something. Might have been more to it, but it's all pretty stupid. Kanye was offended about a million times more than he should have been, which I would say should have been zero, but then... you know, a million times a zero is still zero, so that doesn't work. Anyways, the whole thing is pretty stupid, Kanye is being his typical stupid self.

You know: Fish Sticks
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:33 am

jeremy wrote:

Kimmel made fun of Kanye talking about some leather sweatpants or something. Might have been more to it, but it's all pretty stupid. Kanye was offended about a million times more than he should have been, which I would say should have been zero, but then... you know, a million times a zero is still zero, so that doesn't work. Anyways, the whole thing is pretty stupid, Kanye is being his typical stupid self.

You know: Fish Sticks


Don't forget, Kimmel also had little kids reenact his interview.

And then West offered Kimmel a choice. Apologize. or... that's it. but his life will get a whole lot better if he apologizes.

Kanye is still a douche and I have no concern for him after the Taylor Swift thing.
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 am

Or maybe Kimmel's pulling another Andy Kaufman.

Earlier this month he was behind some Youtube fake viral sensation. Who's to say this isn't more fakery (only to bring in the rating when West shows up during the November sweeps).
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:46 am

The problem is that Kanye is now rich and famous enough to ensure that he won't ever get the psychiatric attention he so evidently needs.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Some people are claiming this is racist... :roll:
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:26 pm



Of course they are. :roll:
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 pm

:lol: Jesus Christ. I blame all of you who actually buy Kanye West's impotent rap albums and claim he's a talented artist.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:50 pm

nietoperz wrote:The problem is that Kanye is now rich and famous enough to ensure that he won't ever get the psychiatric attention he so evidently needs.


Not many people could pull of narcissistic anger issues with a touch of Aspergers but, man he just pulls it off.
User avatar

Spektre

penile prisoner

Postby Spektre » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:07 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
Not many people could pull of narcissistic anger issues with a touch of Aspergers but, man he just pulls it off.


Didio?
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Spektre wrote:
Didio?


Didio has some bad ideas, but I wouldn't describe him as insane like I would Kanye West.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Liam Moorhart, LobsterJ, MSNbot Media and 39 guests