Thursday, September 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Kari no Anime & Manga Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Super Seisyun Brothers Slice-of-Life Manga Gets TV Anime
The female-oriented manga website Comic Polaris announced that a television anime adaptation of Shin Shinmoto's manga Super Seisyun Brothers has been green-lit.

The manga tells the story of siblings and their new love. There are two sets of strange siblings — each with an older sister and a younger brother. Because they are so similar, they are all friends with each other.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Blue Exorcist Has 'Secret Project' in the Works

Shueisha is acknowledging in the September issue of Jump Square on Saturday that the manga Blue Exorcist has a "secret project" in the works. The magazine did not hint at the nature of the project, but details regarding the project will be revealed at a later date.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Kyoto Animation Starts Countdown For New Project

Kyoto Animation opened a website for its new project featuring a countdown listing the number 4 on Thursday. The website's URL is "http://megane.anime-kyokai.com/", hinting that the upcoming title will be an anime adaptation of Nagomu Torii's Kyōkai no Kanata dark fantasy light novels. Kyoto Animation had announced in April that an anime adaptation of the novels was in the works.

The dark fantasy follows a high school sophomore named Akihito Kanbara. Although the boy appears human, he is half yōmu and invulnerable to wounds because he can heal quickly. One day, Akihito meets freshman Mirai Kuriyama when it seems she is about to jump from the school rooftop. Mirai is isolated because of her ability to manipulate blood, which is unique even among members of the spirit world. Disturbing events begin to unfold after Akihito saves Mirai.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Elemental Gelade's Azuma Draws New Yamato 2199 Manga

posted on 2013-08-01 12:00 EDT
The new Space Battleship Yamato 2199 manga titled Space Battleship Yamato 2199: Scarlet-Eyed Ace launched in the September issue of Mag Garden's Monthly Comic Blade magazine on Tuesday. The manga is drawn and written by Mayumi Azuma (Elemental Gelade, Star Ocean: The Second Story).

The manga follows Akira Yamamoto, the steely red-eyed pilot from Mars. After Akira loses her family, she joins the Yamato crew and goes on a journey, finding a place where she can belong.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm

sdsichero wrote:Oh this looks like something Arion HAS to get...

New "Evangelion" Fragrance Mists Featuring Shinji & Kaworu

EDIT: Another story for Arion:
Toonami To Air "Evangelion 2.22" In August


I think I know what I'll ask my mom for Christmas
Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Celebrate Arion
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/08/01-1/happy-yaoi-day
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:24 pm



Yaoi day? Finally! I suggested that years ago.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Quick update on some ratings and comments on the presently running anime I'm watching/watched -

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 ***/***
The best of the best. The how to really do a remake/reboot series. This one has done nothing but get better and better as it's gone along.
The next four episodes are the last but they sure are promising a hell of pay off. A MUST SEE. Think Avengers movie level.
Gundam Unicorn ***/***
Also coming into the home stretch is this latest and possibly greatest Gundam tale. Top notch animation and designs with a classic political
story behind it.
Ghost in the Shell Arise ***/***
So far only the first mini-movie is out and it was terrific. More of the same as with the original film, but a slightly differing style.
Also, this could best be called an origin or year one series for GiTS.
Monogatari Series Second Season ***/***
Latest in the adaption of the light novel series. Dense with flash scenes and dialog, this almost best described as a talking heads series is more
of the same as the previous. Here Asaragi is no where to be seen but instead we get a focus on the women in his life, in particular our
favorite cat spirit one. A must for fans.


Valvrave the Liberator **/***
Season two is one the way this fall and should be either very interesting or a bust for this giant robot/space opera. Lots of mysteries still abound
with this well animated series. One of the better robo animes in a while. Almost Evangelion level with some Gundam and Macross thrown in.
Saint Seiya Omega **/***
Continuation of the sequel to the classic 80s super-hero/fighter series. More of the same and really mostly for fans of the original.
Saint Seiya The Next Generation is a better name.
Uchouten Kazoku **/***
This is one a couple of series that are to be watched. A possible sleeper hit. Basically set in the present and involving the societies of
shape changing racoon-dogs and flying spirits along with humans in Kyoto. There is far more to it then just that with perhaps a more adult love story
involved or something else. If you like Miyazaki charm type anime, this is a must try for you. Watch episode four. It will either hook you or not.
Gatchaman Crowds **/***
The strange hyper style series that could be a reboot or a sequel to the classic series that was known here as Battle Of The Planets.
Note that name as it really seems that that version had some affect on this series. Starts out as more style over substance but with episode four
it really jumps up a notch. Possibly could turn out to be a hit should they keep building as they did in the latest episodes. Sizzle and steak.
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S **/***
Latest sequel in the series. More of the same. Basically, imagine an alternate world of sorts with mutants in society. Good stuff.
Danganronpa - The Animation **/***
Hyper style murder mystery insanity. Basically a group of around 20 super level high schoolers are brought to a special school to learn in. The gates
and doors and windows are locked shut. It's a prison with no escape. Well... there is as explained by Saw.. I mean an evil yin-yang teddy bear that is
the principal. Murder a fellow student, don't get caught and you go free. If caught, you are punished (killed). BUT your fellow students must catch
you and prove it. If they fail, they all die. The principal likes his entertainment. Every episode, someone dies and the series countdowns to them all,
but one, dying. Oh, do not try to attack the bear... death. Filled with anime/manga archtypes this one is a wild little time killer.
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi **/***
Interesting take on a zombie Earth. Basically and as described within the show, God walked out on earth. Cursed humanity to never know peace
with death. Instead they just keep going until destroyed. Earth goes to hell. BUT a miracle happens - Gravekeepers. People with the ability to send
the dead unto their final rest. The series focuses on a little girl who is a Gravekeeper and is learning, the hard way, what this means.
Majestic Prince **/***
Giant robot show, okay time killer. Seems humanity was generated by an alien race to keep it genetically viable and ongoing as species. Thing is, it's
a warrior race of sorts. Six goofballs get to pilot the advanced robots that could save humanity.
Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyou - Il Sole Penetra le Illusioni **/***
Magical Girl series not aimed at the normal audience. Similar to Madoka Magica but not as dark. Also tarot based.
Fantasista Doll **/***
Magical Girl type show crossed with Pokemon. Little girl gets a bunch of AI girls who appear as cards, to serve and protect her. She can equip them
with special clothes and equipment. Has to fight others while the mystery of who made all this is explored. Okay show.
Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA **/***
Another dark Magical Girl show. This time it's mixed with some comedy as the original girls ticked off their magic wands and the wands went off and
found new masters. Blah-blah blah... time killer, nicely animated.

High School DxD 2 */***
T&A sequel. Just as mindless as the first. Cliched.
Blood Lad */***
Very silly series. Basically, the main character is a vampire. He's also an otaku. He's decided to resurrect a human girl that had fallen into the demon
world, but while under his protection, dies and becomes a ghost. His motive... she brings out the vampire in him and he wants to eat her. But as
ghost, he can't. Throw in his werewolf best buddy/rival. His insane family. Demon World politics. A teleporter from the real world who is not only a
treasure hunter, but falling for him... still somehow charming. Animation style brings it down to this place below T&A High School. Cliched.
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Dog & Scissors) */***
Silly show about a book geek resurrected, somehow, into a dog's body, wiener dog, and stuck with insane girl as owner... who is also his favorite
author... who in without knowing sacrificed himself to save... did I mention she has a scissor and punish fetish? Throw in other weirdos and mix well.
time killer. Cliched.
Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu */***
Nicely animated time killer about an airsoft gun club. What's that... GOOGLE IT YOU LAZY EFFERS!. Has it's strange moments. But has a little charm too.
Cliched.
Genshiken Nidaime */***
Third series in the Genshiken series. The latest generation of a college manga club concerning members past and present. Some freaks and geeks in
this time killer. Cliched.
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G */***
Sequel to the Magical Girl Singer type show that was out a year or so ago. Stupid show, but could kill some time. Not too badly animated so gets
a higher ranking. Note, sometime has good fight scenes.
Love Lab */***
Silly show about a club of girls trying to find romance. Goofball stuff. Nicely animated. Cliched.
Servant x Service */***
Series set in... a government social services office! Time killer. Cliched.
Watamote */***
Freaky girl just wants to fit in and get a boyfriend in high school. Fails at everything cause... she's a freak. Has it's sort of funny moments. Cliched.

There are a few other shows to still catch, so I'll update at that time that I have, or haven't. :smt102 Life is busy.

Oh, consider the coloured text ones as recommended. One way or another, those should appeal to some or all of you. Quality wise or concept wise or even style. Some just due to the promise of the above.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Quick update on some ratings and comments on the presently running anime I'm watching/watched -

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 ***/***
The best of the best. The how to really do a remake/reboot series. This one has done nothing but get better and better as it's gone along.
The next four episodes are the last but they sure are promising a hell of pay off. A MUST SEE. Think Avengers movie level.
Gundam Unicorn ***/***
Also coming into the home stretch is this latest and possibly greatest Gundam tale. Top notch animation and designs with a classic political
story behind it.
Ghost in the Shell Arise ***/***
So far only the first mini-movie is out and it was terrific. More of the same as with the original film, but a slightly differing style.
Also, this could best be called an origin or year one series for GiTS.
Monogatari Series Second Season ***/***
Latest in the adaption of the light novel series. Dense with flash scenes and dialog, this almost best described as a talking heads series is more
of the same as the previous. Here Asaragi is no where to be seen but instead we get a focus on the women in his life, in particular our
favorite cat spirit one. A must for fans.


Valvrave the Liberator **/***
Season two is one the way this fall and should be either very interesting or a bust for this giant robot/space opera. Lots of mysteries still abound
with this well animated series. One of the better robo animes in a while. Almost Evangelion level with some Gundam and Macross thrown in.
Saint Seiya Omega **/***
Continuation of the sequel to the classic 80s super-hero/fighter series. More of the same and really mostly for fans of the original.
Saint Seiya The Next Generation is a better name.
Uchouten Kazoku **/***
This is one a couple of series that are to be watched. A possible sleeper hit. Basically set in the present and involving the societies of
shape changing racoon-dogs and flying spirits along with humans in Kyoto. There is far more to it then just that with perhaps a more adult love story
involved or something else. If you like Miyazaki charm type anime, this is a must try for you. Watch episode four. It will either hook you or not.
Gatchaman Crowds **/***
The strange hyper style series that could be a reboot or a sequel to the classic series that was known here as Battle Of The Planets.
Note that name as it really seems that that version had some affect on this series. Starts out as more style over substance but with episode four
it really jumps up a notch. Possibly could turn out to be a hit should they keep building as they did in the latest episodes. Sizzle and steak.
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S **/***
Latest sequel in the series. More of the same. Basically, imagine an alternate world of sorts with mutants in society. Good stuff.
Danganronpa - The Animation **/***
Hyper style murder mystery insanity. Basically a group of around 20 super level high schoolers are brought to a special school to learn in. The gates
and doors and windows are locked shut. It's a prison with no escape. Well... there is as explained by Saw.. I mean an evil yin-yang teddy bear that is
the principal. Murder a fellow student, don't get caught and you go free. If caught, you are punished (killed). BUT your fellow students must catch
you and prove it. If they fail, they all die. The principal likes his entertainment. Every episode, someone dies and the series countdowns to them all,
but one, dying. Oh, do not try to attack the bear... death. Filled with anime/manga archtypes this one is a wild little time killer.
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi **/***
Interesting take on a zombie Earth. Basically and as described within the show, God walked out on earth. Cursed humanity to never know peace
with death. Instead they just keep going until destroyed. Earth goes to hell. BUT a miracle happens - Gravekeepers. People with the ability to send
the dead unto their final rest. The series focuses on a little girl who is a Gravekeeper and is learning, the hard way, what this means.
Majestic Prince **/***
Giant robot show, okay time killer. Seems humanity was generated by an alien race to keep it genetically viable and ongoing as species. Thing is, it's
a warrior race of sorts. Six goofballs get to pilot the advanced robots that could save humanity.
Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyou - Il Sole Penetra le Illusioni **/***
Magical Girl series not aimed at the normal audience. Similar to Madoka Magica but not as dark. Also tarot based.
Fantasista Doll **/***
Magical Girl type show crossed with Pokemon. Little girl gets a bunch of AI girls who appear as cards, to serve and protect her. She can equip them
with special clothes and equipment. Has to fight others while the mystery of who made all this is explored. Okay show.
Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA **/***
Another dark Magical Girl show. This time it's mixed with some comedy as the original girls ticked off their magic wands and the wands went off and
found new masters. Blah-blah blah... time killer, nicely animated.

High School DxD 2 */***
T&A sequel. Just as mindless as the first. Cliched.
Blood Lad */***
Very silly series. Basically, the main character is a vampire. He's also an otaku. He's decided to resurrect a human girl that had fallen into the demon
world, but while under his protection, dies and becomes a ghost. His motive... she brings out the vampire in him and he wants to eat her. But as
ghost, he can't. Throw in his werewolf best buddy/rival. His insane family. Demon World politics. A teleporter from the real world who is not only a
treasure hunter, but falling for him... still somehow charming. Animation style brings it down to this place below T&A High School. Cliched.
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Dog & Scissors) */***
Silly show about a book geek resurrected, somehow, into a dog's body, wiener dog, and stuck with insane girl as owner... who is also his favorite
author... who in without knowing sacrificed himself to save... did I mention she has a scissor and punish fetish? Throw in other weirdos and mix well.
time killer. Cliched.
Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu */***
Nicely animated time killer about an airsoft gun club. What's that... GOOGLE IT YOU LAZY EFFERS!. Has it's strange moments. But has a little charm too.
Cliched.
Genshiken Nidaime */***
Third series in the Genshiken series. The latest generation of a college manga club concerning members past and present. Some freaks and geeks in
this time killer. Cliched.
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G */***
Sequel to the Magical Girl Singer type show that was out a year or so ago. Stupid show, but could kill some time. Not too badly animated so gets
a higher ranking. Note, sometime has good fight scenes.
Love Lab */***
Silly show about a club of girls trying to find romance. Goofball stuff. Nicely animated. Cliched.
Servant x Service */***
Series set in... a government social services office! Time killer. Cliched.
Watamote */***
Freaky girl just wants to fit in and get a boyfriend in high school. Fails at everything cause... she's a freak. Has it's sort of funny moments. Cliched.

There are a few other shows to still catch, so I'll update at that time that I have, or haven't. :smt102 Life is busy.

Oh, consider the coloured text ones as recommended. One way or another, those should appeal to some or all of you. Quality wise or concept wise or even style. Some just due to the promise of the above.


Red= recommended. Got it. I was about to ask you what was going on with the color.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Glad to hear GitSA is good.

My friend, who is not a Gatchaman fan, like Crowds a lot.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:33 am

New Sailor Moon Anime to Stream Worldwide This Winter

The female idol group Momoiro Clover Z announced during the Sailor Moon 20th Anniversary Event #2 on Sunday that the new Sailor Moon anime will stream worldwide simultaneously this winter. In addition, the idol group will sing both the opening and the ending theme songs for the new anime. The anime will streaming in Japan on Niconico.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:50 pm

sdsichero wrote:Glad to hear GitSA is good.

My friend, who is not a Gatchaman fan, like Crowds a lot.


Crowds is proving to be an interesting one. It's either going to smack it out of the park or fail.
But worth the ride to see the results.

GitSA is more of the same as the prior two animated series, but with a less sexbomb Kusanagi.
If you liked those or the first movie... watch this series.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Quick update on some ratings and comments on the presently running anime I'm watching/watched -

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 ***/***
The best of the best. The how to really do a remake/reboot series. This one has done nothing but get better and better as it's gone along.
The next four episodes are the last but they sure are promising a hell of pay off. A MUST SEE. Think Avengers movie level.
Gundam Unicorn ***/***
Also coming into the home stretch is this latest and possibly greatest Gundam tale. Top notch animation and designs with a classic political
story behind it.
Ghost in the Shell Arise ***/***
So far only the first mini-movie is out and it was terrific. More of the same as with the original film, but a slightly differing style.
Also, this could best be called an origin or year one series for GiTS.
Monogatari Series Second Season ***/***
Latest in the adaption of the light novel series. Dense with flash scenes and dialog, this almost best described as a talking heads series is more
of the same as the previous. Here Asaragi is no where to be seen but instead we get a focus on the women in his life, in particular our
favorite cat spirit one. A must for fans.


Valvrave the Liberator **/***
Season two is one the way this fall and should be either very interesting or a bust for this giant robot/space opera. Lots of mysteries still abound
with this well animated series. One of the better robo animes in a while. Almost Evangelion level with some Gundam and Macross thrown in.
Saint Seiya Omega **/***
Continuation of the sequel to the classic 80s super-hero/fighter series. More of the same and really mostly for fans of the original.
Saint Seiya The Next Generation is a better name.
Uchouten Kazoku **/***
This is one a couple of series that are to be watched. A possible sleeper hit. Basically set in the present and involving the societies of
shape changing racoon-dogs and flying spirits along with humans in Kyoto. There is far more to it then just that with perhaps a more adult love story
involved or something else. If you like Miyazaki charm type anime, this is a must try for you. Watch episode four. It will either hook you or not.
Gatchaman Crowds **/***
The strange hyper style series that could be a reboot or a sequel to the classic series that was known here as Battle Of The Planets.
Note that name as it really seems that that version had some affect on this series. Starts out as more style over substance but with episode four
it really jumps up a notch. Possibly could turn out to be a hit should they keep building as they did in the latest episodes. Sizzle and steak.
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S **/***
Latest sequel in the series. More of the same. Basically, imagine an alternate world of sorts with mutants in society. Good stuff.
Danganronpa - The Animation **/***
Hyper style murder mystery insanity. Basically a group of around 20 super level high schoolers are brought to a special school to learn in. The gates
and doors and windows are locked shut. It's a prison with no escape. Well... there is as explained by Saw.. I mean an evil yin-yang teddy bear that is
the principal. Murder a fellow student, don't get caught and you go free. If caught, you are punished (killed). BUT your fellow students must catch
you and prove it. If they fail, they all die. The principal likes his entertainment. Every episode, someone dies and the series countdowns to them all,
but one, dying. Oh, do not try to attack the bear... death. Filled with anime/manga archtypes this one is a wild little time killer.
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi **/***
Interesting take on a zombie Earth. Basically and as described within the show, God walked out on earth. Cursed humanity to never know peace
with death. Instead they just keep going until destroyed. Earth goes to hell. BUT a miracle happens - Gravekeepers. People with the ability to send
the dead unto their final rest. The series focuses on a little girl who is a Gravekeeper and is learning, the hard way, what this means.
Majestic Prince **/***
Giant robot show, okay time killer. Seems humanity was generated by an alien race to keep it genetically viable and ongoing as species. Thing is, it's
a warrior race of sorts. Six goofballs get to pilot the advanced robots that could save humanity.
Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyou - Il Sole Penetra le Illusioni **/***
Magical Girl series not aimed at the normal audience. Similar to Madoka Magica but not as dark. Also tarot based.
Fantasista Doll **/***
Magical Girl type show crossed with Pokemon. Little girl gets a bunch of AI girls who appear as cards, to serve and protect her. She can equip them
with special clothes and equipment. Has to fight others while the mystery of who made all this is explored. Okay show.
Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA **/***
Another dark Magical Girl show. This time it's mixed with some comedy as the original girls ticked off their magic wands and the wands went off and
found new masters. Blah-blah blah... time killer, nicely animated.

High School DxD 2 */***
T&A sequel. Just as mindless as the first. Cliched.
Blood Lad */***
Very silly series. Basically, the main character is a vampire. He's also an otaku. He's decided to resurrect a human girl that had fallen into the demon
world, but while under his protection, dies and becomes a ghost. His motive... she brings out the vampire in him and he wants to eat her. But as
ghost, he can't. Throw in his werewolf best buddy/rival. His insane family. Demon World politics. A teleporter from the real world who is not only a
treasure hunter, but falling for him... still somehow charming. Animation style brings it down to this place below T&A High School. Cliched.
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Dog & Scissors) */***
Silly show about a book geek resurrected, somehow, into a dog's body, wiener dog, and stuck with insane girl as owner... who is also his favorite
author... who in without knowing sacrificed himself to save... did I mention she has a scissor and punish fetish? Throw in other weirdos and mix well.
time killer. Cliched.
Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu */***
Nicely animated time killer about an airsoft gun club. What's that... GOOGLE IT YOU LAZY EFFERS!. Has it's strange moments. But has a little charm too.
Cliched.
Genshiken Nidaime */***
Third series in the Genshiken series. The latest generation of a college manga club concerning members past and present. Some freaks and geeks in
this time killer. Cliched.
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G */***
Sequel to the Magical Girl Singer type show that was out a year or so ago. Stupid show, but could kill some time. Not too badly animated so gets
a higher ranking. Note, sometime has good fight scenes.
Love Lab */***
Silly show about a club of girls trying to find romance. Goofball stuff. Nicely animated. Cliched.
Servant x Service */***
Series set in... a government social services office! Time killer. Cliched.
Watamote */***
Freaky girl just wants to fit in and get a boyfriend in high school. Fails at everything cause... she's a freak. Has it's sort of funny moments. Cliched.

There are a few other shows to still catch, so I'll update at that time that I have, or haven't. :smt102 Life is busy.

Oh, consider the coloured text ones as recommended. One way or another, those should appeal to some or all of you. Quality wise or concept wise or even style. Some just due to the promise of the above.


Looks like Saint Seiya Omega wasn't good enough. I'd still like to give it a try.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Arion wrote:
Looks like Saint Seiya Omega wasn't good enough. I'd still like to give it a try.


You should if you enjoy the original. It's more of the same and well... it's not the best animated or the most original or have a fresh twist in the concept... it just continues the original but with a new cast. I just don't see it as something to widely recommend as those others are.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Magi Anime's October Sequel Previewed in 1st Promo Video

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flamebird, HNutz and 25 guests