Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Katherine Heigl once again proves she's a spoiled snob.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:26 pm

http://omg.yahoo.com/katherine-heigl-pu ... ws/9764?nc

She's such a dirty, filthy little.. err..

What I meant was, she sounds like her head's gotten a little big for her neck.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Who cares?

Shes hot

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:29 pm

What the hell?

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:31 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Who cares?

Shes hot

Extremely, doesn't help that she's married to a giant douche, though.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:34 pm

twoheads wrote:Extremely, doesn't help that she's married to a giant douche, though.

I didn't even know she was married

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I didn't even know she was married
Yeah, she got married recently to some...uh...guy.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:I didn't even know she was married

Yeah, it's to a musician named Josh Kelly. It's pretty standard John mayer/James Blunt type stuff. He did an in-store at a Borders I used to work at and I can vouch for the fact that he is, in fact, a giant douche.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:37 pm

twoheads wrote:Yeah, it's to a musician named Josh Kelly. It's pretty standard John mayer/James Blunt type stuff. He did an in-store at a Borders I used to work at and I can vouch for the fact that he is, in fact, a giant douche.
That's the guy. Could not think of his name.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:38 pm

twoheads wrote:Yeah, it's to a musician named Josh Kelly. It's pretty standard John mayer/James Blunt type stuff. He did an in-store at a Borders I used to work at and I can vouch for the fact that he is, in fact, a giant douche.

Elaborate on this man's douchey nature.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:39 pm

Awesome

That gives hope to giant douches like myself.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

GLX wrote:Elaborate on this man's douchey nature.

Thought he was hot shit because he'd been interviewed on one of the local radio stations earlier that day. Bitched about the acoustics in the cafe, the lack of monitors, ect. I mean, c'mon man, you're playing at fucking Borders. Deal.

Just the general douche-type behavior of someone who thinks that they're way better than they actually are.

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:18 am

i hate it when them whores get all uppity.

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 am

Crump wrote:i hate it when them whores get all uppity.

InDEED!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:24 am

twoheads wrote:Thought he was hot shit because he'd been interviewed on one of the local radio stations earlier that day. Bitched about the acoustics in the cafe, the lack of monitors, ect. I mean, c'mon man, you're playing at fucking Borders. Deal.

Just the general douche-type behavior of someone who thinks that they're way better than they actually are.

I see. He=douche.

Nightfly

Staff Writer

Postby Nightfly » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:21 am

I support Heigl's Emmy decision. It's not a slam on her show as much as a realization that ensemble shows don't often feature the same character every season.

For too long Emmy gave the same awards to the same shows annually and for awhile it started to be ridiculously predictable.

I think Katherine is generous to step aside for the sake of more actresses getting a shot at nominations.

I also agreed w/ her about the Grey's spinoff. But since then her Emmy drama win & #1 comedy film have probably made her point.
(I'm just glad Private Practice made it to a 2nd season).

Regarding 'Knocked Up', the link the thread starter provided makes it seem like her sexism words were overblown.. if not taken out of context entirely. iirc even her female co-star (wife of the writer) had agreed w/ her?!
Isn't accusing that movie of being sexist about as shocking as accusing Rambo of being violent?
I guess I just don't get the Heigl hate.

Too bad her boyfriend is a verified d-bag though.

leave a comment with facebook