Tuesday, November 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Legends of Tomorrow Season Four Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:43 am

Returns October 22.

We know that John Constantine and Nora Darrk will have bigger roles, Kid Flash is gone. that they're trying to fix the mess caused by killing Mallus last season and, sadly, they won't be involved in the annual crossover this year.

Thoughts/hopes/fears?

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:58 am

Okay, this is hands down the coolest Arrowverse show. But I do have questions. First off is will they pick up on the loose plot threads from Constantine? Will the Rising Darkness still be Rising? Will that figure into this season's supernatural bent? Will Manny be the big bad? Will Papa Midnite be back, (I hope so, the actor was great, and so was the character)? Will they EVER show the Helm of Nabu going to a new Dr. Fate? Will they bring back Corrigan and finally make him The Spectre?

Those things could elevate Legends from by far the best CW show into the stratosphere. Even a brief appearance from Chas would be nice too.

And what about Vixen? What exactly IS her status on the show? The actress is back, but...the character left???

And will they use any of DC's other B-list or lower heroes?

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:18 pm

achilles wrote:Okay, this is hands down the coolest Arrowverse show

I agree especially considering the first season with the barista

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:15 pm

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:23 pm

achilles wrote:Okay, this is hands down the coolest Arrowverse show. But I do have questions. First off is will they pick up on the loose plot threads from Constantine? Will the Rising Darkness still be Rising? Will that figure into this season's supernatural bent? Will Manny be the big bad? Will Papa Midnite be back, (I hope so, the actor was great, and so was the character)? Will they EVER show the Helm of Nabu going to a new Dr. Fate? Will they bring back Corrigan and finally make him The Spectre?

"Constantine: The Legend Continues" comes on after Arrow next week. It's promoting an upcoming animated special and the next season of Legends, so... maybe?

I dunno.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:59 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Image

Mmmmmmm, Caity. :groucho:

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:20 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Image

Neat poster, can't wait

Gray

dINGO

Postby Gray » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:06 pm

HNutz wrote:Returns October 22.

We know that John Constantine and Nora Darrk will have bigger roles, Kid Flash is gone. that they're trying to fix the mess caused by killing Mallus last season and, sadly, they won't be involved in the annual crossover this year.

Thoughts/hopes/fears?

Ava is a series regular this year too.
As for the crossover I'm kinda glad the show's not involved. You ever read a comic crossover event and felt like a certain book could have been left out of it? It's fun to see all the characters interact but The Legends are sort of the oddballs of the Arrowverse. They do their own thing. Having more time to explore their arcs is better (imo) than throwing them into a three episode event that according to the actors is a pretty gruesome work environment. Plus we're getting Batwoman and Superman so you don't want to crowd it with too many characters.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Okay, that new trailer just confirms the awesomeness of Legends. I mean seriously, do they read our wish lists?!? :lol: I mean, I asked for the Rising Dark, and we get Constantine talking about the Rising Dark. Zechs wanted My Little Ponies, and we get My Little Ponies and find out that Ray and...whatever Steel's name is are bronies just like Zechs! :P :lol:

We have a Swamp Thing namedrop! :smt026

And also for Zechs...we have the King of the Monsters! :smt026 (But do they show him?)

And call-outs to Chucky! And probably every dumb horror movie that needs to be visited by the worlds dumbest and most awesome superheroes!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Bianco wrote:
I agree especially considering the first season with the barista

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:47 pm

^ She needs to take barista lessons from Felicity.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:15 am

Season 4 will see the Legends deal with the aftermath of defeating Mallus, once again flipping the show's status quo. At the end of last year's finale, the team was warned by John Constantine that they had unleashed untold magical threats upon the world. With Constantine joining as a regular this season, it'll be up to this merry band of outcasts and misfits to stop them. They will be joined by Jes Macallan's Ava Sharp and Courtney Ford's formerly villainous Nora Darhk, who have both also been upped to regulars. Although it has been a staple of the Arrowverse crossover event in recent years, season 4 will see the team sit out of the combined mayhem in favor of their own special crossover adventure.

Courtesy of a new extended trailer released by The CW (below), fans can get a taste of the kind of insanity the Legends will face this season. In addition to dragons, werewolves, and possessed dolls, the team will also have to tackle a psychotic fairy grandmother and hilariously homicidal unicorns. Most notably, however, in what looks like an episode derived from an '80s creature-feature, Ava Sharpe proclaims that they could be looking for "a swampy monster thing." It's at this point in the trailer that Constantine mentions that he "happens to know a Swamp Thing."

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:09 pm

No more anachronisms?

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:30 pm

So what time is it on PST?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:43 pm

I love a show that's not afraid to have it's characters high as fuck! :smt023