Advertisement

No Limit album covers

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 6 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

No Limit album covers

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:46 am

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photosh ... albums.php

Back in the 1990s, hip hop album covers generally all looked the same. Most often they featured chains, dogs, shiny letters, gold, diamonds, cash, and half naked ladies. I'm pretty sure every one of these terrible album covers was designed by the same terrible company, but people seemed to like it. I guess, when you get down to it, who wouldn't want to spend all day holding a wad of cash up to a lady's ass while surrounded by gold bars and big dogs. That's the American dream in a diamond studded, champagne-dipped nutshell. This week the Something Awful Forum Goons show the world what other famous (and not so famous) albums would look like given that ridiculous treatment.

Advertisement

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:36 am

BAHAHAHA!

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Starlord » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:39 am

Just the title of this one made me laugh out loud. :-D

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum