Advertisement

Lost Season 4 Finale *SPOILERS - SPECULATION*

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

KingPagla
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 15 posts

Postby KingPagla » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:49 am

kingbobb wrote:I love LOST. I love how it takes pretty much every convention about what makes a successful show, and spits on it. Not just turns it around, but spits on it and says "take that, you corporate suit!"
This is true and what makes it even more interesting if it's true that LOST was created, or at least initiated by a Corporate Suit.

And I loved the Echo line.

Advertisement

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 37 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:28 pm

There's virtually no way Michael can still be alive.

Christian (or Jacob, whatever) popped up and basically said his job was done - the island had no more use for him. He was at ground zero when the bomb exploded.

Jin, on the other hand, could've been blown into the water from the force of the explosion, as he was pretty close to the edge of the freighter.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:29 pm

MechaKingPagla wrote:This is true and what makes it even more interesting if it's true that LOST was created, or at least initiated by a Corporate Suit.

It's sort of true. But the original idea was so completely different, and so much more mainstream and not weird, that it was basically an entirely different show until J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof came onboard.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 54 posts

Postby misac » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:13 pm

There's a lot of spitting going on in the Outhouse today.

My sister brought up an intresting point. Does Walt have to go back to the island with Jack and the others. I didn't think so at first but then why would Locke have gone to see him?

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:13 pm

DaReekstah wrote:There's virtually no way Michael can still be alive.

Christian (or Jacob, whatever) popped up and basically said his job was done - the island had no more use for him. He was at ground zero when the bomb exploded.

Jin, on the other hand, could've been blown into the water from the force of the explosion, as he was pretty close to the edge of the freighter.

That's what I thought too. But if he is dead were does it leave Walt?

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:17 pm

misac wrote:That's what I thought too. But if he is dead were does it leave Walt?

Without a father. They were estranged anyway.

Harold Perrineau brought up a good point in an interview, saying he wished Michael would've gotten some sort of redemption with Walt.. but they can always do that with Michael as a ghost or vision or whatever.

And about your previous post, yeah.. I think Walt has to go back too.

Ben said everyone has to go back. To me, that means:

Jack
Kate
Sun
Hurley
Sayid
Aaron
Walt
Desmond (that's gonna be a tough one, unless Ben kills Penny or Penny goes with him)
Ben
Locke

Jonathan
Expert Post Whore

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The American
Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me

Postby Jonathan » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 pm

misac wrote:There's a lot of spitting going on in the Outhouse today.

My sister brought up an intresting point. Does Walt have to go back to the island with Jack and the others. I didn't think so at first but then why would Locke have gone to see him?

'Cause the island still needs them? I dunno.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:50 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Without a father. They were estranged anyway.

Harold Perrineau brought up a good point in an interview, saying he wished Michael would've gotten some sort of redemption with Walt.. but they can always do that with Michael as a ghost or vision or whatever.

And about your previous post, yeah.. I think Walt has to go back too.

Ben said everyone has to go back. To me, that means:

Jack
Kate
Sun
Hurley
Sayid
Aaron
Walt
Desmond (that's gonna be a tough one, unless Ben kills Penny or Penny goes with him)
Ben
Locke

I'd like to see Micheal redeem himself too.

I don't know about Ben being on the list though. He was pretty broken up when he was moving the island. He said he couldn't go back.

Cernunnos
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby Cernunnos » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:43 pm

I wonder if Frank has to go back to the island along with the others. Even if he doesn't, I would still like to see more of Frank on Lost. Sawyer calling him Kenny Rogers was pure comedy gold! 8) :lol:

KingPagla
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 15 posts

Postby KingPagla » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:03 pm

DaReekstah wrote:Desmond (that's gonna be a tough one, unless Ben kills Penny or Penny goes with him)
Well once he starts time traveling again (he did get bonked on the head in the copter crash), that might be a catalyst for him to go back.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:01 am

misac wrote:I'd like to see Micheal redeem himself too.

I don't know about Ben being on the list though. He was pretty broken up when he was moving the island. He said he couldn't go back.

He can't go back because he doesn't know where it is. But you KNOW he desperately wants to go back. He's grouping himself with the Oceanic 6-ers because he knows the island will let them back.. so if they find the way back to the island, and he's with them, he'll be able to return.

3MJ

Liked in: 59 posts

Postby 3MJ » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:20 am

The death of Michael was the only thing that annoyed me. I was looking forward to him meeting up with the rest of the Losties.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:34 am

Twigglet wrote:The death of Michael was the only thing that annoyed me. I was looking forward to him meeting up with the rest of the Losties.

I'm sure it's not the last we'll see of him.

Although, it MIGHT be after he ran his mouth off in an interview after the episode aired about how him being killed off was racist and other such bullshit...

Woody
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Woodrow if you're nasty

Postby Woody » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:45 am

Does anyone else feel like this island is Atlantis?

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:01 am

Woody wrote:Does anyone else feel like this island is Atlantis?

It could be. I'm certainly not discounting it.. but personally, I'd rather it not be Atlantis necessarily. Something along the same lines, sure.. but I want it to be it's own thing.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum