Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premieres Tonight

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:GREAT! Now I want to see Skye in Spider-Woman tights! :-D

I don't care if I get yelled at for this:

STOP BEING FUCKING CREEPY.

You're over 50 making really creepy comments over a woman who looks to be 19. (pretty sure the actress is in her mid 20's at least but still)

Christ. :smt011

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:34 pm

You're the one who made him think of it, Doombug. The heart wants what the heart wants.

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:35 pm

doombug wrote:I don't care if I get yelled at for this:

You're over 50 making really creepy comments over a woman who looks to be 19. (pretty sure the actress is in her mid 20's at least but still)

I'm over 50?

She looks 19?

:smt102

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:You're the one who made him think of it, Doombug. The heart wants what the heart wants.

And seeing Spider-Woman on the show in costume is something natural to a fan.

But hey... he seems to know everything.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Personally, I'd like to see Skye dress for an undercover assignment at the Hellfire Club.

I get to say this because I'm not over 50. :groucho:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:01 pm

I misread that as an underwear assignment at the Hellfire Club (is there any other kind?).

I am certifiably under 50 and pretty open to any of this stuff myself.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Amoebas wrote:Personally, I'd like to see Skye dress for an undercover assignment at the Hellfire Club.

I get to say this because I'm not over 50. :groucho:

Since the Hellfire Club is X-Men it ain't gonna happen.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:I misread that as an underwear assignment at the Hellfire Club (is there any other kind?).

I am certifiably under 50 and pretty open to any of this stuff myself.

I actually really like the fact that you want to actively like the show. :smt102

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:11 pm

doombug wrote:I don't care if I get yelled at for this:

There's nothing wrong with that.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Frankly, you're all perverts.

That's all I have to add to this discussion.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

Since the Hellfire Club is X-Men it ain't gonna happen.

Oh lord. :lol:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:28 pm

doombug wrote:I actually really like the fact that you want to actively like the show. :smt102

It's a bit sad, I could use a new TV show to follow or sometimes I feel like I don't really use the cable enough. It's not my mission to trash SHIELD or anything, but I've got opinions like anyone else and SHIELD is one of the few topics (like Breaking Bad) where we're all watching the same thing.

I post about lots of stuff I've read or watched all the time, but most of the time no one is going be reading the same minicomics or watching the same 1970s foreign television shows so it's pretty pointless.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:29 pm

misac wrote:
Oh lord. :lol:

Well I doubt there's gonna be X-Men or Spider-Man related stuff in the show.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:31 pm

You were convinced Wally West was Wingman.

No one cares about your belief system!

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
It's a bit sad, I could use a new TV show to follow or sometimes I feel like I don't really use the cable enough. It's not my mission to trash SHIELD or anything, but I've got opinions like anyone else and SHIELD is one of the few topics (like Breaking Bad) where we're all watching the same thing.

I post about lots of stuff I've read or watched all the time, but most of the time no one is going be reading the same minicomics or watching the same 1970s foreign television shows so it's pretty pointless.

Have you tried "Sleepy Hollow" on Fox yet? I really like it.

It embraces the campy of a b horror movie and makes Crane into an interesting character. 8)

leave a comment with facebook